Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official Ashes 2009 thread

Comments

• Options
    Like most on here, when the oportunity arises we all like a free pi55 up ;)
  • Options
    He was having an operation then.
  • Options
    I don't like him either but to be fair I think he was in hospital during Headingley. Also Freddie wasn't at Leeds, he went home after being left out, I thought that was bad show by Flintoff.
  • Options
    Oh Gawd. England are on the verge of winning the Ashes and someone wants to moan about the fact that one of the injured PLAYERS is in the PLAYERS dressing room.

Give me strength!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh Gawd. England are on the verge of winning the Ashes and someone wants to moan about the fact that one of the injured PLAYERS is in the PLAYERS dressing room.

Give me strength!
    It's no big deal, it just looks like someone, not selected in the squad is muscling in to gain some relfected glory.

In all honesty though, i don't care who turns up to see us win the Ashes!
  • Options
    As long as we win ................

I've got a hunch we might wrap it up tonight. Dunno why. Perhaps it's just because I couldn't face a day in work tomorrow desperately trying to keep in touch with the goings on - and also you just know there will be a freak downpour tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]As long as we win ................

I've got a hunch we might wrap it up tonight. Dunno why. Perhaps it's just because I couldn't face a day in work tomorrow desperately trying to keep in touch with the goings on - and also you just know there will be a freak downpour tomorrow!
    I'm hoping we have them 9 down by stumps - I've booked tomorrow off, so I can go
  • Options
    a wicket would make me feel much better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]a wicket would make me feel much better.

Feeling better?
  • Options
    This is it now fellas - we'll knock the rest over now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]a wicket would make me feel much better.

Feeling better?

much
  • Options
    Haddin's gone!
  • Options
    Getting there.........................
  • Options
    Johnson's gone - The Mackem twat actually managed to hold on to it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Johnson's gone - The Mackem twat actually managed to hold on to it!

That's Mackem twat MBE, please BDL. ;0)
  • Options
    C. Freddie B.Harmy
    Siddle 10

343-8
  • Options
    343-9
    Harmy Hat-trick ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]343-9
    Harmy Hat-trick ?

Nope! (he says with perfect 20-20 vision)
  • Options
    That was alright wasn't it !!??
  • Options
    GET IN !!!!!

WELL DONE LADS ..... EAT S**T COBBER !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Hogan! Allan Border! Ned Kelly! Waltzing Matilda! Dame Edna! The Koala from the Qantas Ads! Ricky Ponting! Your boys took a hell of a beating!!! :o)
  • Options
    now will you take Rolf Harris back?
  • Options
    Spiffing!
  • Options
    GET IN THERE!

Superb stuff and well done Andrew Strauss, had a lot of doubters what a way to prove them all wrong!
  • Options
    A very wise man predicted earlier (post 1147) that it would all be over today. He knows a thing or two, that fella.

Bloody typical though. Having been left in peace to sit and watch it all day in tranquil solitude, the missus pulls up in the car with the kids and my house becomes a whirlwind of noise, shouting and people standing in front of the telly just as the last wicket tumbles. Grrrrr!
  • Options
    We've won the Ashes and someone's moaning about their loved ones being noisy!

;o)
  • Options
    Wooohoooo!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Hogan! Allan Border! Ned Kelly! Waltzing Matilda! Dame Edna! The Koala from the Qantas Ads! Ricky Ponting! Your boys took a hell of a beating!!! :o)
    [cite]

It think that's what the norwegian who won the javelin gold said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]We've won the Ashes and someone's moaning about their loved ones being noisy!

;o)

You got me there Chizz!

Bloody annoying having watched it all day and missing the last wicket though - and obviously it's caused a row with her indoors! Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I catch us winning the next one!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Don't worry, I was there on Friday. We took ten wickets in the afternoon. I missed most of them!