Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ibiza 2009 - DJ Ketters & Some Gratuitous Girly Shots

edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
A couple of Shots from Ibiza 2009, and before anyone says...'You' cannot post these pics without permission blah blah' every person who had their photo taken by our Official Photographer asked to be photographed (Apart from one but her face is not showing so her anonimity is protected) we advised them that they would be published on various websites etc all agreed no problem. The shots are from Savannah Beach Club & Plastik in San An Harbour. I am sure Medders will have some useful feedback for our photographer...

Comments

• Options
    Lady with no Name @ Plastik
  • Options
    Some Girls trying to get into VIP area at Plastik to get near Fat Frank Lampard
  • Options
    Some more...
  • Options
    Some Doris who thought getting her nickers out at savannahs would be cool
  • Options
    Must Go Ibiza!
  • Options
    Did your wife take the pix, Ketters?
  • Options
    PS: Why has one girl got a word that looks like 'wink' written across her neck .... ?
  • Options
    God I wish I was single good looking or failing that mega rich.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]God I wish I was single good looking or failing that mega rich.....

Like me, you mean, Adam ...... ?

;o)
  • Options
    Would ya?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]PS: Why has one girl got a word that looks like 'wink' written across her neck .... ?

That says 'Swankys'. It's the name of a club night out there, where people wear as little clothing as possible. It was the night you may have seen photos of Jordan exposing herself at a couple of weeks back.
  • Options
    Ketters - were you never taught to not enter a girls bedroom when they are getting dressed? Those two girls in their underwear must have been mortified when you burst in to take a pic! So shocked they posed for the photo! Shame on you! ;-)
  • Options
    They just melted at the sight of the lady-magnet Ketters, Suzi.

;o)
  • Options
    Ketters, can I have the details of the photographer please? I need to get me a gig like that!
  • Options
    bloody hell..... time to go and live in ibiza...
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Just like walking down Soi Bangla in Patong. Problem is most of the ones dressed like that are men!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Would ya?

What, Ketman ?

No bloody way............
  • Options
    On the Downside of Ibiza this year :-

18 Euros for a Vodka & Red Bull in Space
    12 Euro for a small bottle of water in same venue
    60 Euro for entry now to a lot of clubs if no discounted tickets bought in advance

Numbers down again year on year, the feeling is due to escalating costs, the White Isle is turning into a Weekend trip for a lot of people.

Still an awesome place, just remember to sell a kidney before you go as you'll need the dosh.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Ketters, can I have the details of the photographer please? I need to get me a gig like that!

I'll even carry your bags for u LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]On the Downside of Ibiza this year :-

18 Euros for a Vodka & Red Bull in Space
    12 Euro for a small bottle of water in same venue
    60 Euro for entry now to a lot of clubs if no discounted tickets bought in advance

HOW MUCH

In my day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearly 60 quid GBP just to get in, before you've even bought a drink ..... ?

You get better value from your ST watching Parky's team lurch from one non-event to another.
    Only just, mind.

;o)
  • Options
    Ketman - what clubs charge €60?
    I'm going out on Saturday for a week. I've always seen Space as the most expensive club and our ticket for We love Sunday was €50 which includes a drink. So effectively entry is 'only' really €35-40.
  • Options
    so you've got a bit of a bargain then chris....! strewth.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ketman - what clubs charge €60?
    I'm going out on Saturday for a week. I've always seen Space as the most expensive club and our ticket for We love Sunday was €50 which includes a drink. So effectively entry is 'only' really €35-40.[/quote]

Try Pacha or Manumission....
  • Options
    In 2003 I love sundays was €60 and Manumission €50, I think...

Manumission charged me €8 euros for a bottle of water and the bartender wasn't happy that I didn't tip her...
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]so you've got a bit of a bargain then chris....! strewth.

Well to be fair you don't book Ibiza expecting it to be a cheap break!

[cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ketman - what clubs charge €60?
    I'm going out on Saturday for a week. I've always seen Space as the most expensive club and our ticket for We love Sunday was €50 which includes a drink. So effectively entry is 'only' really €35-40.

Try Pacha or Manumission....

Pacha is nowhere near €60 and Manumission isn't on in Ibiza any more
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]In 2003 I love sundays was €60 and Manumission €50, I think...

Manumission charged me €8 euros for a bottle of water and the bartender wasn't happy that I didn't tip her...

2 years ago i think Privilege was €10 for a water. And not even normal bottles either, they were little stubby ones!!
  • Options
    Frankly I'm amazed people allow themselves to be exploited to such a degree.

If they simply didn't frequent these rip-off dens then prices would come down to a more reasonable level.

There speaks an Old Git!!
  • Options
    Defected at Pacha is 50 euros to get in.....just as close to 60 as 40 : )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]18 Euros for a Vodka & Red Bull in Space

Blimey, NASA have lowered the charges havent they. Used have to pay a few million for that!
  • Options
    A lot is down to the Euro rate being so shite now too. A few years ago it was 1.4 to a quid, rather than the almost 1:1 now... makes a big difference