Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crawley Town - Match thread and reports

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
Dazzler21 has kindly offered to send me updates of tonights game against Crawley and i will post up any news that he sends to me. Don't know if anyone else is getting updates but please stick them in here. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    First update is that Dazzlers mate has blown him out and Mr. Lucas is in the bad books!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]First update is that Dazzlers mate has blown him out and Mr. Lucas is in the bad books!

Booooo. Parky out!
  • Options
    Dazzler has found a new friend and alcohol and is happier now!
  • Options
    Lots of first teamers about in warm up and Dazzler is not Springs biggest fan!
  • Options
    What's the starting line up mate?
  • Options
    Not heard yet but he's only just texted that they're still warming up, so i don't know if its a late kick off.
  • Options
    haha love the updates mart, but as previous sed you got starting line up yet?

heath hero your a knob, totally unrelated and give him time!
  • Options
    The rain has subsided and the team news is in - Charlton: Elliot; Richardson, Basey, Fortune, Llera; Sam, Racon, Semedo, Shelvey, Bailey; Burton.

Subs: Randolph, Clark, Davisson, Dickson, Fleetwood, McLeod, Small, Spring.
  • Options
    Charlton: Elliot; Richardson, Basey, Fortune, Llera; Sam, Racon, Semedo, Shelvey, Bailey; Burton.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Looks like a first choice team to me

4-5-1 though.

Jonjo in the hole I expect
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks a strong side - possibly Parky's first choice starting XI?
  • Options
    That looks like our first team barring any signings/departures. Only the striking options are worrying me.
  • Options
    Same here, wouldn't be many changes when we play wycombe, who do you think is captain tonight?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]Same here, wouldn't be many changes when we play wycombe, who do you think is captain tonight?

Good question.

I'd hazard a guess, and say Bailey.
  • Options
    Couple of dirty tackles so far but no real chances.
  • Options
    Lets just hope Burton can pick up from where he left off...healthy looking team
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]Same here, wouldn't be many changes when we play wycombe, who do you think is captain tonight?[/quote]

Good question.

I'd hazard a guess, and say Bailey.[/quote]

Well he's got to do something to justify that new contract...
  • Options
    Dazzler giving praise to Llera, Fortune and Semedo.

Crawley skyed a chance to Gatwick.

Burton does another bad tackle.
  • Options
    Good passing from Shelvey. (Dazzler making us sound great)
  • Options
    Seems like preferred line up - here's hoping for a Valencia style 27-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richardson has a 'clean strong tackle', Dazzlers words not mine!

No end product at the mo.
  • Options
    No Youga Kelly.

Is he inured ....?
  • Options
    other than youga perhaps very close to first choice XI
  • Options
    Burton goes close but keeper blocks
  • Options
    We're doing ok but not brilliant
  • Options
    I'd be a bit (actually very) worried if we go in with Burton as our sole striker, but if Gray is still unfit/on his way out then I presume Parky will revert to last year's plan of playing a strong midfield and maximising our strengths there rather than play two weak strikers.

If we have to play one up-front on a regular basis then I hope we get a stronger/taller player than Burton.
  • Options
    Should be a decent game,although not convinced about Burton. still give the guy another chance.....
  • Options
    No doubt Jonjo's in the hole, linking up with Burton?

That worked quite well at the end of last season.
  • Options
    took the words..... out of my moth BFR.
  • Options
    or even mouth.....