Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets and Takeover

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Surely you go to football to be entertained.You hope your team plays with enough fight and passion to beat,or at least compete with, the other team.Something we have not seen for quite some time

i have no problem with anyone saying 'sod paying out my hard earned dough to watch this shyte week after week.'

Sums up where I am at the moment to be honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]It's in the blood.

Logic dictates that you should knock it on the head and do something else but even if you don't go to the games you spend time thinking about how it's going if you are out or glued to teletext, radio and Charlton Life if you are in!

When I was young I had to buy the classified Evening News to read the report.

As I said it's in the blood whether i like it or not.

Cor! that brings back memories Len. Someone always got sent out on a Saturday evening to buy the Evening News to get the afternoon results.

These youngun's have it so easy now. Sky sports news pah!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Support the team through whatever, you cant just be all picky about it just cos we have got a bit shi*ter, so much for you being a loyal supporter[/quote]

spot on

Wish i actually knew how to do a quote right lol
  • Options
    Mike,

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=15788
  • Options
    make sure the dot is in BBCode underneath your comment box to quote mike
  • Options
    ah right cheers lads. nice to find out what that whispering feature is to :)