Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Town friendly whos attending?

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
So who is actualy going to this friendly at the valley on tuesday night? I'm still undecided tbh and haven't gone to any friendlys yet so may give it till the new season till i go again

Comments

• Options
    im gonna b there but only cos i want to chant abuse at Keano ha ha.

Na wouldnt miss a fixture at the Valley if you paid me.
  • Options
    Ill be there, a tractor from work might be coming with me too
  • Options
    Anyone who went to the Dartford festival must surely be going.
  • Options
    only if i get a freebie
  • Options
    undecided, will probably leave it till the day and see what the weathers like
  • Options
    Is there still going to be a protest outside the ground?

"You don't know won't tell us what your doing"
  • Options
    Anyone got a spare or two?
  • Options
    Carly think we shoould prob save protest til first game of the season when our opinions will be listend to dont ya think?
  • Options
    Having to work down in Cornwall next week so no can do.
  • Options
    Ill be there! with my step dad & cousin, see how we are looking for the season. should be a good game i think and should have an idea of the starting 11 by then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yerr me and a mate will make our way down there gonna be a test for the players lets just hope we get a draw or you never know a win
  • Options
    Got my 6 tickets yesterday.
  • Options
    Probs will go yeah
  • Options
    Yup, me & Mr F going along with several other NWKers....
  • Options
    me and Golfie will be there, only PSF I'm doing, hate missing any game at The Valley. As for Tuesday night, I thought it was Wednesday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Anyone got a spare or two?

You should try the ticket office, they are bound to have a couple going!;-)
  • Options
    i will
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Looking forward to it.

Anyone else hear the rumour that the new owners are going to be presented on the pitch before the game.

Or was that Norwich? I always get them and Ipswich mixed up.
  • Options
    Busy at work but as it will more than ikely be Jonjo's last match I might try to get there
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Busy at work but as it will more than ikely be Jonjo's last match I might try to get there[/quote]

I'll take that as the joke i think it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Anyone got a spare or two?[/quote]

You should try the ticket office, they are bound to have a couple going!;-)[/quote]

Meaning FREE ones LOL
  • Options
    Anyone else hear the rumour that the new owners are going to be presented on the pitch before the game.

Yes Henry i have herd that too seems it was Ipswich that were takenover should be interesting.
  • Options
    I hate Tuesday night games, they clash with my Fire training nights meaning I have to make them up another time. I will not/cannot be arsed to do so for a friendly.
  • Options
    I think Barnet away is more appealing...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Anyone else hear the rumour that the new owners are going to be presented on the pitch before the game.

Yes Henry i have herd that too seems it was Ipswich that were takenover should be interesting.[/quote]

Heard that for the Norwich game so dont hold your breath

i doubt with with most the ground shut or empty they would if the takeover haapens first game of the season would be better more people in the stadium
  • Options
    I for one won`t be going. To me it`s just a reminder of how far we have fallen when "our big star attraction" pre season game is fecking Ipswich. Will give 100% against Wycombe but not going allow myself to get even more depressed by watching Iswich roll us over. If a takeover happens before the Ipswich game then perhaps it will make a difference to how I feel but my gut feeling now is that it`s taking far to long and must be so messy that it won`t happen. Happy days !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Anyone who went to the Dartford festival must surely be going.

LOL, yep, only because I got mine free from Danson festival, otherwise I wouldnt have bothered.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Looking forward to it.

No they are not as Floyd & Harvey are out that evening having a romantic dinner :-)
  • Options
    Did they give out loads free at the festival?
    Bit of a kick in the teeth for those that paid upfront really.
    Hope no Ipswich got tickest for the home tier.....
  • Options
    Count me out, not worth the trouble at the moment.