Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Town friendly whos attending?

Comments

• Options
    Me, my son and my Dad - we'll be there, awaiting the fun fest!
  • Options
    "Welcome to the House of Fun....."[/quote]

House of Pain more like...
  • Options
    probably although on the o/s it says Jack Clarke and Stavrinou might play a part which puts me off!!!!
  • Options
    But Mike its a squad that has a youthful look about it.
  • Options
    another amazing crowd of 24,000 for a league one club..

33.jpg
  • Options
    Love that picture.............
  • Options
    got them
  • Options
    I am going and if pardky plays 4-5-1 it might be the only time i visit the valley this season.
  • Options
    I'll be there, but I don't think it will be crowded!

It could turn into an evening of celebration or mourning if news breaks tomorrow afternoon... I hope it's the former!
  • Options
    Celebration? Like the sound of that. I'll do some baking if you bring the booze. Was thinking along the lines of Eton Mess, but a Charlton version with most of the ingredients missing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't think I can face it now, as kakaka says....it could be that depressing it might not want to make me return.

can't be arsed to rush home from work to get there
  • Options
    Me and a mate going as well.

Are people actually serious when they say they base their decision on whether to attend a match on the formation being played?!
  • Options
    My boys birthday today, how cruel a father am I taking him tonight?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]My boys birthday today, how cruel a father am I taking him tonight?

I think social services should be told about this :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]My boys birthday today, how cruel a father am I taking him tonight?

I think social services should be told about this :-)

I agree, I shall hand myself in immediately.

If your going tonight Uncle, Jonjo owes you big time, us lot I understand, but a wet spammer going as well????
  • Options
    I love going i must be a sadist. Thats why i want him to stay so much :-)
  • Options
    I am not optimistic about the result - we could get mullered (what with the one CB and wonky banjo wielding strikers) I am fully prepared to abandon ship at half time and drown my sorrows if the depression gets too much!

You probably don't have that option do you DA9!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]I am not optimistic about the result - we could get mullered (what with the one CB and wonky banjo wielding strikers) I am fully prepared to abandon ship at half time and drown my sorrows if the depression gets too much!

You probably don't have that option do you DA9!

Nope :-(

And driving, so no beer option either double :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I love going i must be a sadist. Thats why i want him to stay so much :-)

tell your lad to bring his boots - might just get a game!!

See ya ther. West Lower for me. Hoping to get my usual seat actually
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I love going i must be a sadist. Thats why i want him to stay so much :-)

Does he get you match tickets? (I assume he does) then surely tonight he owes you money with so many freebies flying around, demand a £10 off of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lower west for me too
  • Options
    Just had an argument with myself.

Me - What do ya reckon should I go tonight or what?

Me - Well on the one hand there will be the almost certain sight of our boys getting turned over by a team who just a few seasons ago would have seen us as 'THEIR' pre-season match, but on the other hand there's the chance to scream abuse at the bearded judas from Cork.

Me - Check with Sis, see if she's going.

Me - Okay so she's got other plans and the kids are working, so I'll be on my own, should I go?

Me - What are you fecking stupid, of course I'm going!!!!

Phew glad that's sorted, I was getting worried, anyone else in the Lower West, I'll see you there.
  • Options
    West Lower, Block G
  • Options
    Want to go just feel it might be a bit of a mission just to have a go at the tractor boys. Anyone know what the turnout will be?
  • Options
    Is it unreserved seating ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Is it unreserved seating ?

I suspect you'll be able to have your own row mate
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Want to go just feel it might be a bit of a mission just to have a go at the tractor boys. Anyone know what the turnout will be?[/quote]

300-400 from Ipswich.

800-900 home fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Want to go just feel it might be a bit of a mission just to have a go at the tractor boys. Anyone know what the turnout will be?

300-400 from Ipswich.

800-900 home fans.

100-200 Ipswich, max
  • Options
    I think it'll be somewhere around 5000 depending on how nice the weather is. Can't see Ipswich with more than a few hundred fans.

I don't know why but i'm really looking forward to this game.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I think it'll be somewhere around 5000 depending on how nice the weather is. Can't see Ipswich with more than a few hundred fans.

I don't know why but i'm really looking forward to this game.[/quote]

Whilst your optimism is admirable. Please prepare to be hugely disappointed.

Will be amazed if there are 2000 there.