Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess The Crowd For Wycombe

Comments

• Options

1-1 draw
  • Options
    After some Inside information I'd say around 14,650 !
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    11,096 sorry 11097 fogot to add me.......stop movimg around at the back ! bollox 1 2 3
  • Options
  • Options
    Anyone know how many Wycombe have sold yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Anyone know how many Wycombe have sold yet?

Oiii, inside info, that's cheating, get your prediction in first ! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Announced attendance: 17,322
    Actual paid attendance: 12,279
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Anyone know how many Wycombe have sold yet?

Oiii, inside info, that's cheating, get your prediction in first ! ;-)

LOL, already have, 13,500.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    anything over 15,000 would be a very good turnout IMO

likely to be more than Palarse get again Plymouth as well
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Wycombe have sold about 350 but expect to double that with Walk up.
  • Options
    Whatever Ketman says +1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Wycombe have sold about 350 but expect a double that with Walk up.

That is poor. Bet we take more than that to theirs.Hey Ooh Aah ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Wycombe have sold about 350 but expect a double that with Walk up.

That is poor. Bet we take more than that to theirs.Hey Ooh Aah ; - )

yep we're beginning to find our level....
    pro rata home fan per away fan they'll prolly bring more ... but then we are non league when it comes to that....
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    On the subject of complimentary tickets, we are looking to do 1,000 tickets a game to local primary schools on a borough by borough rotational basis, which for example means that Greenwich schools will be included four times during the season (including Wycombe) and each school will be offered tickets at least once (50 tickets per school, typically two per child so they can be accompanied by an adult). I am working on getting these tickets sponsored.

Typically there will also a few hundred tickets for each match that go out through the trust, to different community projects covering Greenwich, Bexley and the whole of Kent. These are to add value to the trust's activities. Very few in this category have been issued for Saturday.

We think that's the right balance between getting new young fans into The Valley for the first time and preserving value for season-ticket holders and casual match purchasers.

The main reason published attendance figures were significantly higher than actual turnout last season was season-ticket holders not attending. Although we did issue larger numbers of comps for some midweek matches last season, when it was a significant factor in the discrepancy, we don't think this was effective and we don't plan to repeat it.
  • Options
    just renewed today me ,plus son,dad & brother.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm in a dilemma, got to renew my sons ST before Saturday, work until 6pm every day so cant get there after work.
    Commercial centre told me I have to be there between 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. if I want to do it on Saturday (why is this, can anyone clarify?), which means leaving Greenhithe really early, but then being in Charlton very very early for the game with hours to kill, or drive down tomorrow lunchtime from Dartford & back in an hour??????
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm in a dilemma, got to renew my sons ST before Saturday, work until 6pm every day so cant get there after work.
    Commercial centre told me I have to be there between 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. if I want to do it on Saturday (why is this, can anyone clarify?), which means leaving Greenhithe really early, but then being in Charlton very very early for the game with hours to kill, or drive down tomorrow lunchtime from Dartford & back in an hour??????

Presumably this is because you want to pay cash? I can't see why they couldn't take a card and then let you collect it later.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm in a dilemma, got to renew my sons ST before Saturday, work until 6pm every day so cant get there after work.

Presumably this is because you want to pay cash? I can't see why they couldn't take a card and then let you collect it later.

You are correct in your presumption, but still dont understand why they cant take cash a little bit later than 10:30 a.m. (appreciate that from about 1pm it will get busier)
  • Options
  • Options
    12,701, Dull 0-0, Parky resigns afterwards.
  • Options