Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW Charlton Blog - well worth reading

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]How did you get to do this Dan - I've often wondered how one gets into freelancing

nice piece (except the typo on Galatasaray) that pretty much sums up the situation but as for the name.........you big gay bear!

Editor emailed a couple of months ago, said he had read my articles and what they were planning, and wondered if i was interested. Why not, nothing ventured and all that, and a bit of exposure hopefully for CL.

As for the last bit, it is my name. I'm just sorry the 'anti-French' brigade seek to attack it !
  • Options
    I was going to wish you luck, then you say you are a cheese eating surrender monkey. MERDE!

Good luck though D, any coverage is likely to be good for the club.
  • Options
    But....How many copies of the paper do we have to buy to justify your wages.............

;-)
  • Options
    Well-written article. Classy use of ';'. I still have to look it up in my undergrad handbook to make sure I'm using it correctly.

Congrats. Not a bad thing to throw on the old cv is it?
  • Options
    What an accurate and interesting article. Do more, please.
  • Options
    I just noticed the Londonpaper has a Charlton blogger also. Does he post on here?

Charlton blog