Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is it with coloured boots?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure at least some of our players must have sponsorship deals, and probably surprisingly limited choice of boots...
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]I'm sure at least some of our players must have sponsorship deals, and probably surprisingly limited choice of boots...

I somehow doubt that the likes of Luke Holden have a boot contract playing for Rhyls FC but you may have point on some of the others.
  • Options
    As a former defender, seeing poncey coloured boots meant one thing - tosser! - you went straight threw 'em first chance you got!
  • Options
    Typo - through 'em
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Genesis[/cite]As a former defender, seeing poncey coloured boots meant one thing - tosser! - you went straight threw 'em first chance you got!

As a former forward, you had to catch us first. Mind you, they only had Black boots in them days!! ;)
  • Options
    When I play I either wear red or white boots, so its true crap players wear coloured boots
  • Options
    For years I've worn dark blue boots ...... nobody even commented.
  • Options
    Footballers should only permitted to wear Addidas 2000 or Puma King boots in black.