Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hereford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    "Steady eddie perfomances"
  • Options
    Solly seems to be defending effectively.

AFKA, I'm on here. But my username seems to have broken. Yeah, Seth's pretty miserable and the opposite of the internet... Yeah, he's probably why you should need an internet license...
  • Options
    Those on the poll today who were more interested in dinner than tonight's match, will be interested to know i currently have on the go salmon fishcakes, baby new potatoes, freshly picked green beans and some cougettes. Gonna drizzle a bit of sweet chilli sauce.

:-)
  • Options
    I've got it now.........more by luck than judgement!
  • Options
    wade small has a shot from 30 yards..........and is well well well wide (to quote commentator)
  • Options
    I can't get 0152 on my tv - guess it's because I live in Kent
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Those on the poll today who were more interested in dinner than tonight's match, will be interested to know i currently have on the go salmon fishcakes, baby new potatoes, freshly picked green beans and some cougettes. Gonna drizzle a bit of sweet chilli sauce.

:-)

Ponce!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]CATV seems to work better with firefox

Thanks Ellis, downloading it now :-)
  • Options
    Has Much been said about wade small?
  • Options
    Pugh has been the most present player for Hereford, just put a cross into the Charlton box, comfortably taken by Elliot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTV working on Firefox? Jeezum. It fails on my dad's Asus mini laptop thing... mplayer? Any ideas on how to get it working?
  • Options
    Has Much been said about wade small?
    Yes, all our players have done alright, nothing special so far.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ME14addick[/cite]I can't get 0152 on my tv - guess it's because I live in Kent

Have you got Sky Digital ? I used to be able to get it when I lived in Scotland so Kent should be ok !!
  • Options
    Yeah, I can't get live radio here in Manchester. Huddersfield or QPR is all I can find. I think you guys will have to do - no offence though, I really enjoy this text feed. Keep it up, it's way more entertaining than BBC updates. Are we playing an orthodox 4-4-2? Is the make-shift defence gonna hold up? Is Andy Gray any threat to goal?
  • Options
    oh god mcleod is going to get sent off
  • Options
    Hereford corner.

Still Seth Jr.
  • Options
    Corner to Hereford.

Headed away
  • Options
    wagstaff tracking back and makes good tackle in penalty area.
    corner to them leads to nothing.
  • Options
    McLeod is pulling shirts and basically throwing a temper tantrum it seems... Ref's had words with him.
    Sub please :)
  • Options
    i have sky digital and am in kent(sevenoaks) defo cannot get : ( just tried finding channels will just have to keep refreshin this then lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hereford go forward looking for a goal before half time
  • Options
    Waggy gives a free kick to em... or does he... what's with this falling over?

McLeod goes down as I speak.
  • Options
    Best players seem to be Solly for his defending and the Count for his crossing.
    McLeod's getting stuck in... oh dear...
  • Options
    hereford pressing with pugh and lunt mentioned quite a bit.
    also glenn southam getting more into the game.
  • Options
    Half chances for both sides in the first half, no performances of note worth mentioning
  • Options
    Jills 1up v. Plymouth.
  • Options
    Goal kick to the Bulls, let off apparently?
  • Options
    Most of your penetrating forward play seems to be going down the left, a few good crosses from Grant Basey
  • Options
    gray squanders half chance as keeper flaps. goal kick.
  • Options
    2-0 to Millwall