Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    I joined ages ago, done nothing, but have been on it for the last hour looking through charlton players and managing to put names to faces that i always see at the valley.

@jamesfoley1

I take it you 'twitterers' thoroughly enjoy it, but is it something you just naturally do, and is it easy to 'get into'?.
  • Options
    @mickygray33 could be banter...
  • Options
    just thought that maybe it would be nice if all those on twitter could offer thanks to a Charlton legend on twitter

that's right , ex Sunderland penalty taker Michael Gray is on there @mickygray33
  • Options
    is there a specific way to put a badge in the corner of your picture, or do i just have to change the original?
  • Options
    cheers mate, these should come in handy
  • Options
    @ubot9 the mighty pawel!
  • Options
    What a tool Twitter is - certainly helping communication between fans and players if Paul Benson is anything to go by - seems like a great bloke. He doesn't look at Charlton Life though!

@Kangers by the way, formally M50 Addick
  • Options
    Pawel Abbott

@ubot9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matthew Fry
    @M_Fry90
  • Options
    Peter Webb (Charlton academy physio)
    @webbphysio

gavin webster (Charlton kit man)
    @gjw23
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Quite enjoy the banter between the players but how long before knobhead fans sending players tweets when things turn ugly, like this one for example
    "No cock up's tomorrow franny.."

I am not fan of Franny, but using twitter to abuse or criticise the players is so cringeworthy.
  • Options
    me ...

@ Bedsaddick
  • Options
    its only the truth about francis maybe he will read that and play better next game :)
  • Options
    me..

@cafc_gee
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Quite enjoy the banter between the players but how long before knobhead fans sending players tweets when things turn ugly, like this one for example
    "No cock up's tomorrow franny.."

I am not fan of Franny, but using twitter to abuse or criticise the players is so cringeworthy.

who was that
  • Options
    I've found Chris Dickson

Hard to understand what he's talking about some of the time though - innit an ting

He's MrDickoDotcom
  • Options
    Jonjo on there now

J_Shelvey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I've found Chris Dickson

Hard to understand what he's talking about some of the time though - innit an ting

He'sMrDickoDotcom

I remember a few years back when he started up a Myspace page. He thought he was a Gangster Rapper. What a nob
  • Options
    @the_dilsh Robbie Elliott
  • Options
    Jacko's sister is a right sort!
  • Options
    I've joined, but dont understand it to be honest.....am following some people, but dont like the format....perhaps I'm just to old!! anyway I'm @Redmidland (I think!!)
  • Options
    BR7_addick

I am banter
  • Options
    image.jpg

Rob Elliot's new profile picture
  • Options
    The team where on there christmas party in Newcastle this weekend so i assume thats what Robbie went as.
  • Options
    too slim, that's surely his head superimposed on another body
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]The team where on there christmas party in Newcastle this weekend so i assume thats what Robbie went as.

so despite the Hartlepool game being off, the team still travelled up for their night out in Newcastle did they !
  • Options
    .....by train yes! Good on them! Good team bonding! Better than TGI's with Andy Reid, Luke Young and Lisbie!