Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Interesting to see Ecclestone's take on our training sessions...

Tues 18/01/11 12:50

"Just been put through our paces in training hardest running I've done think it's Charlton's way of sayin welcome to league one - feel sick :("
  • Options
    I met Acworth on Saturday and can confirm that he isn't actually a WUM but in fact completely genuine, was most shocked.
  • Options
    Just found a couple more players on Twitter

Alex Stavrinou @AlexStav26
    Yado Mambo @Yads_M15
  • Options
    Does BWP have twitter?
  • Options
    Mine is @Connor_CAFC

How do u tweet people though lol?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Mine is @Connor_CAFC

How do u tweet people though lol?
    Are you using a computer or mobile phone...?
  • Options
    I'm currently using it on my iTouch mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]I'm currently using it on my iTouch mate
    You need to download a twitter App, I prefer Tweetdeck or Twitter but there are a few others just as good...

To see what others are tweeting you need to 'follow' them and hopefully they'll follow you back...

You can follow 'hashtags' too, The Charlton hashtag is '#CAFC', you'll find a lot of Charlton tweeters to follow from this...

You only get 140 characters per message so you need to keep it short and sweet...

It's a great little community, come and join in the fun, it's clique free too...
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]I'm currently using it on my iTouch mate
    You need to download a twitter App, I prefer Tweetdeck or Twitter but there are a few others just as good...

To see what others are tweeting you need to 'follow' them and hopefully they'll follow you back...

You can follow 'hashtags' too, The Charlton hashtag is '#CAFC', you'll find a lot of Charlton tweeters to follow from this...

You only get 140 characters per message so you need to keep it short and sweet...

It's a great little community, come and join in the fun, it's clique free too...

... and RedZed is renowned for his 'off-the-wall' tweets ;-)

I use Tweetdeck ... it's a good App.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Does BWP have twitter?

No a slight limp!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]Does BWP have twitter?
    No, but if you leave your mobile lying about he will...
  • Options
    think someone needs to have a word with him.

We sponsor him and he hasnt got us on his 'sites i like'. Sort it out reidy!

iamkyelreid.com
  • Options
    Is somebody in a position to compile a total list of all Charlton players and staff on Twitter? I would be eternally grateful. :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Is somebody in a position to compile a total list of all Charlton players and staff on Twitter? I would be eternally grateful. :)

You mean like by going through this thread and copying them all out for you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Is somebody in a position to compile a total list of all Charlton players and staff on Twitter? I would be eternally grateful. :)

If you are volunteering Henry and they are all present and correct, then that would be great, yes. : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

If you are volunteering Henry and they are all present and correct, then that would be great, yes. : - )
    The full list is here

Happy to help.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Just joined up after constant persuasion from work colleagues.

@RossiD88 if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    mines addicks2001, but I don't really get twitter much!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GregStubley3
  • Options
    Massive twitter trail going tonight #footballforafiver.

Help advertise the Exeter game deal if you have 5 minutes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Massive twitter trail going tonight #footballforafiver.

Being a trendy youthful person in my early 50s I have been there, done it! Get in!

@bingaddick
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Massive twitter trail going tonight #footballforafiver.

Being a trendy youthful person in my early 50s I have been there, done it! Get in!

@bingaddick
    Yeh, you're nicking all my tweets :P (@LouisMend)
  • Options
    Good job to everyone tweeting and retweeting about #footballforafiver. Keep it going.
  • Options
    http://twitter.com/valleygold

Valley Gold now on Twitter
  • Options
    Good job to everyone tweeting and retweeting about #footballforafiver. Keep it going.
  • Options
    I just cant get into this Twitter lark. As much as i have tried i really don't see it's appeal. You have to be on it 24/7 to understand most conversations and thats something I'm not going to commit to. ( i have a life ) . You never know , one day it might hit me and i might just get it , but not at the moment.
  • Options
    That Dan Roan is doing my nut, I have just had to un follow him. All these little snippets about LumpOlard