Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich Away

Comments

• Just got my tickets, revved for this as I miss the Southampton home game.
  • Have got a season ticket number and can't make it if anyone needs, whisper me etc.
  • I see that tickets have gone on general sale.

Any news on how many we've sold?
  • Got my 2 this morning!
  • Really looking forward to this one! My first away day for a little while.
  • About 500 sold so far

On general sale now
  • My guess is we will sell this out if we win the next two games
  • Getting mine Saturday morning at the ticket office.
  • Ordered two tickets for me and my son this morning over the phone. Gave my Red Card number, but they didn't want my son's number. I pointed out that he will want to build up his away 'history' to give him priority for Brighton, Southend, Wycombe and Colchester. But they still didn't want his number. The club advise supporters to keep their ticket stubs to prove away history. What's the point of the Red Card?
  • [cite]Posted By: SXAddick[/cite]Ordered two tickets for me and my son this morning over the phone. Gave my Red Card number, but they didn't want my son's number. I pointed out that he will want to build up his away 'history' to give him priority for Brighton, Southend, Wycombe and Colchester. But they still didn't want his number. The club advise supporters to keep their ticket stubs to prove away history. What's the point of the Red Card?

Marketing, simple as.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought mine finding it a mission to get there and very costly because im coming from Kent any advice on cheap accomodation or cheaper rail fares £40 return is the best i got so far.

With regards to what SXAddick said surely if you book your tickets for Brighton, Southend, Wycombe, Colchester you will be able to get them this saint the prem mate dont think you really need to worry about away history to get tickets (correct me if im wrong please) but i cannot see you having a prob with priority for away games in league 1 as long as you book the tickets when they first come out.

One of my first away games was Liverpool and i had only been away once before then aged about 12 and i had no problem booked them 2 days before the game.
  • There are no more seats available to reserve for your chosen ticket on the return service. Please change your service or ticket selection and try again.

Feckers
  • I found 40 quid return from Ashford yesterday so can't be that bad from London.
  • I'm paying 6.50 their and 6.50 back and its an adult ticket :D
  • Yea thats about what im looking at JT
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]I'm paying 6.50 their and 6.50 back and its an adult ticket :D[/quote]

Luving Life :-)
  • £5.90 there £4.70 back
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£5.90 there £4.70 back

What time though?

11.35pm?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]£5.90 there £4.70 back

What time though?

11.35pm?

9:30am from Liverpool Street then 7pm from Norwich coming back
  • I do believe this is gonna turn into a Pub Crawl before the game :)
  • Sponsored links:

• 908 tickets sold
  • If Billberry wins the 3.20 at Folkestone today, it will 909.
  • 1,017 sold - extra tickets on the way
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]1,017 sold - extra tickets on the way

Cue Oooaahh calling our away support shite.
  • Airman, do you know the exact figures of how many we took to Tranmere?
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Airman, do you know the exact figures of how many we took to Tranmere?

• [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]1,017 sold - extra tickets on the way
    Disappointing, if you haven't got a ticket go down to the ticket office and get one, this is a big game for us.
  • I think we'll sell this out, well maybe if we win on saturday it will give us the extra boost cos the 6 wins already might not be enough
    we'll prolly bring as many to norwich as the high flying saints will bring to us
    maybe we should offer free travel to encourage the team to get the support they deserve
  • The club cant afford a cleaner to clean the bird mess of our seats in the north upper so I think subsidised travel is out of question for the time being.

That is until the T/O happens. Apparently all travel will be paid for by the club when it goes through. All season ticket holders will get expenses forms. FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]I think we'll sell this out, well maybe if we win on saturday it will give us the extra boost cos the 6 wins already might not be enough
    we'll prolly bring as many to norwich as the high flying saints will bring to us
    maybe we should offer free travel to encourage the team to get the support they deserve

Says you who doesn't go anyway. Your pathetic.