Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tranmere Away

Comments

• Rumour has it that I am going. Anyone know if there will be tickets available at the ground?
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Rumour has it that I am going. Anyone know if there will be tickets available at the ground?

Yes for adults and U-16 but for some funny reason not for the 17-22 age group.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Airman any news on ticket sales?

Between the bus station and the train station at Bromley North
  • So that bus stop where they change drivers down that little road yeah?
  • I'd go - but a bank holiday weekend means I've got to do some family stuff - apparently going to Liverpool to watch a game of football with the 8 year old, does NOT count as a family thing ...!??
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'd go - but a bank holiday weekend means I've got to do some family stuff - apparently going to Liverpool to watch a game of football with the 8 year old, does NOT count as a family thing ...!??[/quote] SNAP!
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Airman any news on ticket sales?

• And we were slagging off Walsall.

I'm not going by the way.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]And we were slagging off Walsall.

I'm not going by the way.

DITTO LOL
  • Going to SW4 so can't make this.

OohAah - you'd be perfectly within your rights to knock this away following. 250 odd is abysmal for a side top of the table. Seemingly everyone spent their money going to Orient, the Ashes or V festival!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's not going to be 250 on the day though (can you buy on the gate?)

BH weekend with trains disrupted all over the place with Reading, Leeds & Creamfields music fesitvals.
  • Will probably end up being around 500 which given the time of year and how difficult it is to get there is pretty good IMO.
  • If anyone is driving from Dartfordish then I could be tempted to jump in and pay for some petrol
  • have you still got spaces left in your car isawleaburnscore,if so where are you leaving from me and a mate might be interested.can you let us no cheers
  • Im driving up from Coventry if anyone for west midlands wants a lift
  • DA9DA9
    edited August 2009
    Not going, beano in Southend starting Friday afternoon until Sunday.

Mind you, reading Anorak Addick on Saturday, Rock Spectacle brought back some memories of the Lord Nelson Hotel, shame it was the 4-1 deafeat at Everton :-(, good weekend had by all otherwise, one of our group got so drunk before the game, he went back to the hotel and we could not stir him for either the game or the night out, travelled all that way to drink in a Wetherspoons and go to bed.
  • I reckon it will be closer to 400 in the end.
  • Got my tickets ordered this morning for myself and Miss Lat, £5.50 single for myslef from Birmningham International to Birkenhead too on the train with a lift back by Ms Lat who will be travelling over from Rotherham. Travel and match tickets about £38 for the two of us not a bad deal I reckon
  • [cite]Posted By: da2 addick[/cite]have you still got spaces left in your car isawleaburnscore,if so where are you leaving from me and a mate might be interested.can you let us no cheers

yes mate... driving up on my own at present (saddo)

leaving from NE London so a bit out of the way but DA2 isn't a horrific detour
  • embarassing. The boys need our support and looking over to see 300 people in a stand that holds 2,500 will not be good. Awful support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets just hope those of us that will be there will be up for making some noise.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]embarassing. The boys need our support and looking over to see 300 people in a stand that holds 2,500 will not be good. Awful support.

Joking right.
  • It wont be like this at Tranmere then......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lmk3-wSuQ0
  • joking? huh do you think 300 is good?
  • If people think we are going to be a club that takes over 1,000 to every away game then they really need to get a grip.

We are not supported, on the whole, very well away from home. Deal with it - it's not going to change.
  • My brother just called the Ticket office and the women said we've done well with the tickets and we are very busy at the moment.
  • would be disappointing not to get to 500. 4 wins on the bounce. back to back away wins. top of the league. what more encouragement do we need? i know people have jobs and families but not everyone... i think given the dirt cheap ticket prices this season for the under 22's the younger lot could form a big part of our away support this year, especially the 16-22 bracket. we need as many as we can get!
  • Considering we generally have shocking away support and it's hard to get up to Tranmere by train then 300 yes I do.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]embarassing. The boys need our support and looking over to see 300 people in a stand that holds 2,500 will not be good. Awful support.

But not every body can afford away trips, I cant do many and have to be picky, Norwich is far more attractive to me as an away day, so I will be saving my pennies for that one.
  • well, I'm not going. Went to Hartlepool and Orient and going to Narwich, Col U, Leeds, Gills and Carlisle. Can't see missing Tranmere as being a big sin.