Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere Away

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]my Mum, 72, is going on the coach on her own. Told her to give it a miss for once but she decided to go anyway. Mad.
    very mad but very impressive - don't forget to get her player ratings for afka's statbank!

Wtf ... She must be driving then :-)
  • Options
    What pub is everyone going to?

I assume the nearest one to the away end
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]What pub is everyone going to?

I assume the nearest one to the away end

No one's going.
  • Options
    We need our Tranmere visitor to recommend a boozer for away fans...

Oh, and props to anyone coming up by train - that is one hell of a journey...
  • Options
    Football grounds guide says

'The Prenton Park Hotel, which is situated about 20 yards away from the visiting supporters turnstiles, is popular with away fans. Otherwise alcohol is available in the away end'.

There are also a number of other pubs in walking distance of the ground. The Mersey Clipper, behind the Main Stand, and The Sportsmans Arms on Prenton Road East are recommended for away fans. A little further away is the Swan Pub on Woodchurch Road, Prenton, a good 20 minute walk away. Away fans are welcome and it has the added advantage of having 96 car parking spaces available, which are either free or have a small charge levied that can be redeemed against a drink at the bar.

All fans please note, it is a criminal offence to drink alcohol on the streets of Birkenhead, you may find yourself being arrested if you do.
  • Options
    Let me know where your going and will try to get there.

Leaving Dartford at 0830 hrs
  • Options
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Will go into the Prenton Park Hotel if there is time before the game...

COYR!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    0130 hrs knew I should have stayed in have to get up in 5 hrs. Oh well will be worth it!!!
  • Options
    I'm up, soo tired though :( Geuss I can sleep on the coach though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    go on boys ....

Proud of you.....

COYR
  • Options
    Probably too late for you but the Clipper is the best pub for away fans. Right next to the cowsheds and main stand.
  • Options
    The coach driver, what a legend, almost running that guy over and leaving a nice mark in the road lol