Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

footballer and mum stabbed

Breaking news on bbc final score, calum davenport west ham defender or was has been stabbed in his home, his mother was stabbed also who lives in the million pound house he resides in... best wishes to both of them.

Comments

• Just heard commentators say it too!
    Shit
    Fingers crossed for em both!
  • A man has been arrested on charges of attempted murder. Davenport is said to be critically wounded.

A burglary gone wrong?
  • edited August 2009
    i heard it mentioned on 5 live and they said callum davidson. It is davenport though. he was stabbed in both legs apparently.
  • Wheres this happened ?
  • Outside his house.
  • In what area I meant ?
    sorry.
  • The patio area.
  • Or Kempston, near Bedford apparently.
  • Two suspects arrested in Derby. Davenport suffered serious injuries to his legs.
  • 'kin 'ell.
    just read it in the paper.
    says that his left leg may have to be amputated, and the next 48 hrs are critical.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]'kin 'ell.
    just read it in the paper.
    says that his left leg may have to be amputated, and the next 48 hrs are critical.

kin ell, is right..... bloody helll
  • Jesus, what on earth happened there I wonder?!
  • The NOW are hinting it was down to the scum his sister was friends with. Also claim that they stabbed his legs in an attempt to finish his career. Of course the NOW as we all know likes to leap in without any measure of truth.

Still having had a family member stabbed by pure scum I for one hope these guys get a long long long sentence. Something like this should get 12 plus years, as they couldn't care less on whether he lived or not. Long sentences are proven to lead to low re-offending rates, and when the crime is violent they should get a long stretch to ruin their lives.
  • It doesn't take much of a leap of intuition to assume that they were trying to finish his career though, does it? Unless they were all 4ft3, they'd have to be making an extra effort to repeatedly stab him in the legs rather than the chest or stomach.
  • Didn't they have another player stabbed at some stage too? Trevor Morley springs to mind but not sure.

Guess we'll find out what's gone on in time but the latest news was they are both in a stable condition so good news.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Didn't they have another player stabbed at some stage too? Trevor Morley springs to mind but not sure.

Guess we'll find out what's gone on in time but the latest news was they are both in a stable condition so good news.
    Trevor Morley was stabbed by his missus after she caught him in bed with another 'person' (allegedly)
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Didn't they have another player stabbed at some stage too? Trevor Morley springs to mind but not sure.

Trevor Morley was stabbed by his missus after she caught him in bed with another 'person' (allegedly)

another westham player if my memory serves me correct (Ian Bishop) also Very allegedly
  • Morely was caught in bed with another "iron" Ian Bishop.
  • jesus really hope hes ok, fingers crossed Callum.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]The patio area.[/quote]

LMFAO, quality, in a very sensitive news story.........Sorry, I will go to hell and be done with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Morely was caught in bed with another "iron" Ian Bishop.

All together now:
    Trevor Morley had a wife - eieio.
    And in her hand she had a knife eieio.
  • [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]The NOW are hinting it was down to the scum his sister was friends with.

Reported today that Davenport was attacked by his sisters boyfriend. And his sister is pregnant with this guys kid.
  • Remember a couple of season back at Watford away. Davenport was making his debut for Watford on loan and he injured his neck/collarbone and had to be stretchered off?

Always seems to be unlucky with injuries and now something like this. Poor guy, hope he recovers soon.
  • That is right but ofcourse this is much more serious and he may not be able to walk,let along play again.

Shocking.
  • I hope the perpretrators receive a meaningful prison sentence in real terms. 10 years plus actually in prison.

Crime against the person is not deemed that important though.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I hope the perpretrators receive a meaningful prison sentence in real terms. 10 years plus actually in prison.

Crime against the person is not deemed that important though.[/quote]

Wellin that case lets hope the West Ham crew go round there and soundly sought him out.
  • Terrible news, but to be honest I'm surprised this sort of thing don't happen more often. Bear in mind that footballers often come from deprived backgrounds with poor friends, then suddenly become multi-millionaires with flash cars. It surprising that the sort of crime (dodgy hangers-on etc) we associate with rap singers doesn't happen to (and around) footballers as well.

[On a slightly related note, I got off with Kieron Dyer's sister in a lesbian bar a few years ago. Six months later she was arrested with £1,000 worth of heroin in her knickers.]
  • Your a woman f&h
  • Fair Play to F&H, there's 4 parts to that ONE LINED anecdote that is really WRONG.

Anyone else got any lesbian bar based stories??

:-O
  • I drank so much ouzo in a Lesbos bar that my legs refused to work despite feeling quite sober.

Does that count?