Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey 2 GO?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited August 2009
    Someone in there told me i was a size medium in the away shirt on Saturday so i'll take this with a pinch of salt
  • Options
    In a world of ridiculous, attention-seeking rumours, this is the most ludicrous I think I've ever seen. Well done.

If the takeover doesn't happen and there are interested parties I fully expect to lose some players. Jonjo may well be one of them. However, suggesting that someone that works in the club shop would somehow be appraised of this and authorised to broadcast it to the general public, is complete and utter gash. Hang your head.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I went to WH Smiths and asked for the Jonjo biography and was told not to bother as he was off to Notts County on Tuesday - FaCT
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    able to refute all this uncle ??
  • Options
    Club Shop employee must be the new Andrew Mills & in charge of all Club Transfers now...saints preserve us !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]able to refute all this uncle ??

for gawd sake, get a grip. He is here to contribute and be part of our community, not provide an information service and online diary for others benefit. His relative is a Charlton player, not Katie Price.

Just so it is clear, if the original post is true then a £3 an hour t-shirt seller made a poor quip. Does that really need authentication ?

Move on. Mountains out of molehills
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just so it is clear, if the original post is true then a £3 an hour t-shirt seller made a poor quip.

If true, typical Charlton mugging people off, I blame Andrew mills and the Board for exploiting hard working Sarf Londoners to make a pretty penny at all of our expense.............................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]able to refute all this uncle ??

for gawd sake, get a grip. He is here to contribute and be part of our community, not provide an information service and online diary for others benefit. His relative is a Charlton player, not Katie Price.

Just so it is clear, if the original post is true then a £3 an hour t-shirt seller made a poor quip. Does that really need authentication ?

Move on. Mountains out of molehills

Dan, you are right.
  • Options
    £3 per hour is well below minimum wage. We should start a thread on this immediately!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]£3 per hour is well below minimum wage. We should start a thread on this immediately!

Takeover off then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was bored at work and couldnt be bothered to do the printing for someones shirt so I put him off doing it and went back to dusting the charlton mugs....
  • Options
    Jeez! & you're wondering why Uncle is'nt posting? Get a grip people!
  • Options
    £3 an hour?!

SORT IT OUT CHARLTON!
  • Options
    the lazy plonker at the shop was probably just trying to be funny by pointing out that he leave at some point in the next few years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]the lazy plonker at the shop was probably just trying to be funny by pointing out that he leave at some point in the next few years.

Think that's about right cfgs............they know as much as anyone I suspect.
  • Options

Damm, I was going to ask him to get me a t*t w*ank as well.
  • Options
    Actually, it's quite annoying that some plastic gooner or whatever is costing the club money. If he really was concerned for the customer a quiet suggestion that he hold off until the deadline closes "just in case" would have been more appropriate.

I am sure there are Charlton fans without a job at the moment who would quite happily replace him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]for gawd sake, get a grip. He is here to contribute and be part of our community, not provide an information service and online diary for others benefit. His relative is a Charlton player, not Katie Price.

lol - you are a bad man Russ
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]for gawd sake, get a grip. He is here to contribute and be part of our community, not provide an information service and online diary for others benefit. His relative is a Charlton player, not Katie Price.

lol - you are a bad man Russ

You love it you slag
  • Options
    Mountain - molehill.

I also doubt Mr Rea is to blame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Mountain - molehill.

Is this a thread about Katie Price?