Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton - Pre-match poll, views etc

Comments

• Options
    0-2, and another win on th trot to make it a record start to the season
  • Options
    I've put us down for a 2-1 win. I dont think we know what we're going to get with Tranmere but unless we go on a bad run I'll continue believing we can beat any team we play at this level. If Semedo's out I'd play Izzy or Tuna in a 442 dropping shelvey alongside racon.
  • Options
    Gonna have to get the monkey off our back sooner or later !
  • Options
    I'd love Parky to get the record of Charlton's greatest ever start to a season.
  • Options
    1-1
    1-0 up at half time but a late equaliser earns them a draw
  • Options
    Easier than we think.....2-0 to Charlton. Another Llera goal and Racon stunner. If Semedo doesn't make it then move Bailey in and Sam to Left with Wagstaff on the right (he deserves a start).
  • Options
    At least we've had a rest this week. They had to play Bolton in The Carling Cup.
  • Options
    If we lose we're still three points ahead of the target...a draw is a good result away from home...if we're destined to lose then let it be by only one goal.
  • Options
    Screw it my vote was a draw but we'll win 2-0
  • Options
    Always had a hatred for the poor mans scouser ever since the days ofthat
    **** john aldridge scored to knock us out the play offs at upton park.
    So hope we gub 'em obviously
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know where they currently stand, but I'm sure a couple of weeks ago they could barely put 4 defenders at the back. They ship goals at the moment and Barnes's system doesn't seem to be fully functional. His emphasis has been on the front foot in the market and I expect them to score, but my prediction is we'll score more than them.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    COME ON YOU HADDOCK & CHIP LOVERS!!

bloodnut say's: burton lob spesh, elliot wonder save and charlton win 4-1. Home in time to enjoy a sunny south london bank holiday and a brand new club record............
  • Options
    Haven't been to Tranmere sice Leaburn got sent off. If we keep 11 players on the field we should win. I say this on the grounds that Barnes is a poor manager. If Ronnie was still in charge I'd go for the draw.
  • Options
    I think we'll win 3-1. Llera free kick, Burton and Bailey.
  • Options
    i think this one will go one of two ways. it will either be a grim day all roound and a 1-0 defeat, shite performance and a deflected goal or something. thats the bad option. me personally, i think if its not this then it will be easier than we all think, and for some reason i keep thinking of the 3-0 away win at goodison some years back. a stroll in the park is my answer with new found optimism.

Rovers 0 Charlton 3 : 1 up halftime. Racon, Sam and a substitute.
  • Options
    Gotta think positive. We're on a roll, and hopefully they are knackered from midweek.

Away win on the horizon!
  • Options
    I did hope that the midweek game vrs Bolton would go to extre time but any game against Bolton is tough.

1-3 Llera Racon Burton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: markwebb24[/cite]i think this one will go one of two ways. it will either be a grim day all roound and a 1-0 defeat, shite performance and a deflected goal or something. thats the bad option. me personally, i think if its not this then it will be easier than we all think, and for some reason i keep thinking of the 3-0 away win at goodison some years back. a stroll in the park is my answer with new found optimism.

Rovers 0 Charlton 3 : 1 up halftime. Racon, Sam and a substitute.

I agree although I think it could also be a draw :-)
  • Options
    2-1 to us, sed sunny kavos :-)

if semedo out would put bailey in the centre, sam on left & waggy on the right. think would be good but maybe that would be changing it too much? but who knows
  • Options
    Read that they've got new injury problems plus they haven't settled yet to the passing game, so if they don't revert to 'kick 'em up in the air', I'm going for a 1-3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 win with Basey in if Semedo injured
  • Options
    Going to cruise this one. Tranmere are trying to play football and our midfield will murder them. I am going for 0-4.
  • Options
    I dreamt we go 2 down and win 2-3 with winner in 84th or 86th minute

heading over to betfair to place that now
  • Options
    I always seem to have dreams regarding us and Tranmere (in reference to my quite well known dream about us playing them in the 2017 FA Cup Final (which I had in 1988)).

Anyway, last night I dreamt that it would be 5-2. Don't know who to except that I was happy in my dream but thinking that if the 5 comes first then surely that would be Tranmere seeing as they're the home team.

Perhaps I was happy because I put a bet on them winning 5-2. Better get on and do this before the match starts.
  • Options
    3-2 to us
    2 late goals exploting there tiredness
  • Options
    My brother has gone up there so lets hope for the record
  • Options
    0-2 Bailey and Burton
  • Options
    4 nil sam baily semedo
  • Options
    bit late nla ;o)