Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone on here fancy doing Soccer AM next week?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]how much do you want NOT to show it :)

An explaination about the mysterious "F5" Button.
  • Options
    I will go on it but I am only 16 at the moment and 17 at the moment but could say one of use are related to me if any of use going so I can go with out a parent haha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]I will go on it but I am only 16 at the moment and 17 at the moment but could say one of use are related to me if any of use going so I can go with out a parent haha

Do you have a split personality ?
  • Options
    maybe he was born the exact second he posted?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]I will go on it but I am only 16 at the moment and 17 at the moment but could say one of use are related to me if any of use going so I can go with out a parent haha

You could make out you and Nathan are brothers ;)
  • Options
    I have a video as well.

Does anyone have Ali Wibble's phone number : - 0
  • Options
    SHIT just noticed I meant I am 17 soon lol, my bad :) Do you think its possible or not? to get on that is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]SHIT just noticed I meant I am 17 soon lol, my bad :) Do you think its possible or not? to get on that is

Lie about your age.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]SHIT just noticed I meant I am 17 soon lol, my bad :) Do you think its possible or not? to get on that is

Lie about your age.

Henry did.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]SHIT just noticed I meant I am 17 soon lol, my bad :) Do you think its possible or not? to get on that is[/quote]

Lie about your age.[/quote]

Don't they ask for I.D then? haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Lie about your age.

Don't they ask for I.D then? haha

I doubt it but borrow someone else's if needs be.

BDL, I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now : - )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]SHIT just noticed I meant I am 17 soon lol, my bad :) Do you think its possible or not? to get on that is[/quote]

Lie about your age.[/quote]

Don't they ask for I.D then? haha[/quote]

I doubt it but borrow someone else's if needs be.

BDL, I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now : - )[/quote]

Borrow some one else's when it asks for your name before hand haha, and is there gonna be a group of here or what?
  • Options
    are you related to Nathan?

Give the name on the ID you borrow.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]are you related to Nathan?

Give the name on the ID you borrow.[/quote]

No and I find that offensive you try say anything about nathan about me haha, hes an idiot
  • Options
    so Henry,Alex and Mog done it before the last lot,christ almighty we really have excelled ourselves on soccer am surprised they wanted another lot on ;-)
  • Options
    cheeky young pup :)
  • Options
    If 7 other people are up for it, then I will do it but say I am 18 or something
  • Options
    Actually done it 3 times............What can I say..........They keep asking me back............
  • Options
    NSS is just jealous.

I get mega street cred from Henry jnr and his mates for having done it but that was when it was cool!
  • Options
    Gumbo should do it - he can tell them the goat story...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone actually no who is going on it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Anyone actually no who is going on it?
    Whoever's doing it isn't proper Charlton.
  • Options
    i think i will give it a miss, thought would be a great initially but i was on holiday at the time wen reading so wasn;t really thinking

I dont even watch it anymore, not even flick over to certain bits so would be hypocritical if i was to go on there!

still whoever goes have a great time and make us charlton fans proud :-)
  • Options
    Replaced by Huddersfield ?

assume no-one wanted to miss the start of the game at The Valley, and why would you.
  • Options
    Another big club in the studio for the draw..........
    Whats the betting we get Exeter Away now............
  • Options
    Draw about to start on SoccerAm...........
  • Options
    Home to Barnet......
  • Options
    If only Millwall weren't so shite :(
  • Options
    We're on skills school in a minute. Basically two youth players doing tricks.
  • Options
    Anyone notice Shelvey's shirt is hung up on the wall behing Helen, I've never noticed that so far this season.