Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace 0 4 Scunthorpe

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I actually thought we'd struggle this season, ultimately unless we start using our players in the right positions (something all teams supporters seem to say in dark times), we will struggle, big time!

We were terrible on Saturday, their first goal came because the ground staff literally soaked the end Scunny were attacking which I found very odd, I doubt Lawrence, being a liability or not would of slipped if it wasn't so wet. It was all downhill from there though.

Still a heck of a long way to go though but needless to say, if the roles were reversed I'm sure we would be laughing at yourselves, which we did of course last season.

You've had a fantastic start but you haven't really faced a decent side yet, Southampton were probably the toughest and they're hard to beat so far but haven't registered a win as of yet I believe?

I'm not at all confident about this season but who knows, this defeat could cause a backlash, it's fairly similar to our promotion season when Wigan spanked us 5-0 and we were transformed after that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why do we have 60+ posts about a club that are not even our rivals. Millwall lost 2-0 at Gillingham at weekend & were booed off by their own fans. I would have expected to see 60+ posts about that.
    2-0 away isn't the same as 4-0 home defeat against a team who are expected to struggle this season.

You'll enjoy league 1, there's some very decent away games!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why do we have 60+ posts about a club that are not even our rivals. Millwall lost 2-0 at Gillingham at weekend & were booed off by their own fans. I would have expected to see 60+ posts about that.[/quote]
    2-0 away isn't the same as 4-0 home defeat against a team who are expected to struggle this season.

You'll enjoy league 1, there's some very decent away games![/quote]

I hope so!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why do we have 60+ posts about a club that are not even our rivals. Millwall lost 2-0 at Gillingham at weekend & were booed off by their own fans. I would have expected to see 60+ posts about that.

You'll enjoy league 1, there's some very decent away games!

Theres certainly better fixtures there this season, the problem though is that some of those teams could go up this season, so we need to stay here to play them.
  • Options
    Anyone know how Josh Wright is getting on at Scunny, saw he started against Palarse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Anyone know how Josh Wright is getting on at Scunny, saw he started against Palarse.

From what I saw he looks like a complete mug with his new haircut. Apart from that he seems to be doing alright, although I suspect Scunny will go down, hopefully with Palarse.
  • Options
    Josh set one of the goals up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Anyone know how Josh Wright is getting on at Scunny, saw he started against Palarse.

Looked a very good player, definately one of there better players.
  • Options
    what ketman said
  • Options
    "what ketman said"

+1