Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

edited September 2009 in Not Sports Related
Does he look like a bitch?

Comments

• Options
    N N N No...
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    What? Say what again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf**ker.....
  • Options
    What ain't a country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?!
  • Options
    Do you read the bible Brett?
  • Options
    Ah!! Yes
  • Options
    wtf ????????
  • Options
    Gonna get mediaeval on ya ass.
  • Options
    you dont massage another man's womans feet, especially Masellus Wallaces woman.

So i can understand the reaction it might have been an over reaction but i understand it
  • Options
    because of the metric system
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]wtf ????????
    agreed.
  • Options
    Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport.
  • Options
    A Royal with cheese!
  • Options
    mmmm this IS a tasty burger....
  • Options
    Mr wolf
  • Options
    If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.
  • Options
    There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker 'fore I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think different. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or, it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    When I grow up I want to be Mr Wolf. You 8 minutes away. I'll be there in 5.
  • Options
    Whos bike is this?

It's a chopper baby

Whos Choppers this?

It's Zeds chopper baby

Who's Zed?

Zeds Dead baby Zeds Dead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't need you to tell me how f**king good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead n*****r in my garage.
  • Options
    Chill you bitch out do it now Ringo

Say Chill out Bitch Go on say it

" Chill out Honey bunny"

"Dont you f***ing hurt him"

Chill her the f**k out
  • Options
    Let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead N***er Storage?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]I don't need you to tell me how f**king good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead n*****r in my garage.

And then Mr Wolf comes in, sips the coffee and just raises his mug in his general direction as if to say great coffee... just brilliant
  • Options
    Gotta do some ironing later, gonna have to put the DVD on
  • Options
    "Wheres my watch"?
  • Options
    Look, I'm not stupid. It's the Big Man's wife. I'm gonna sit across from her, chew my food with my mouth closed, laugh at her fucking jokes, and that's it.
  • Options
    Oh, you're ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud laying muthaf*ka, muthaf*ka. Every time my fingers touch brain I'm the superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone.
  • Options
    I don't want that, you don't want that and I'm sure as hell that Ringo here don't want that.
  • Options
    We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like? Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?

Cool?

Correctamundo!