Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Reach into the bag and pull out my wallet.

Which one is it?

It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker.
  • Options
    The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.
  • Options
    How do you want the search done?

I'm willing to scour the earth for that muthaf*****, if Butch goes to Indo China I want a n**** waiting in a bowl of rice to pop a cap in his ass
  • Options
    For those of you without a freaky film fan boy memory please refer to this link if you are feeling out of your depth on this thread.
  • Options
    Why don't you have any bacon? What are you jewsh?

No man I just don't dig on swine.

Bacon tatstes good, pork chops tatste good.

A pigs a filthy animal, I ain't eating nothing that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own faeces.
  • Options
    What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n*ggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.
  • Options
    You want me to stab her three times?
  • Options
    Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face
  • Options
    Is that the one with all the shit in her face?

No, that's Jody - that's my wife.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    having watched the u tube ting

i now see what u mean - never seen pulp fiction so that'll explain why i didn;'t have a clue what u was on about
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    I don't wanna hear about no mutaf*king ifs, what I wanna hear from your ass is "you ain't got no problem Jules. Go back in there, chill them n*ggas out and wait for the cavalry which will be coming directly".

You ain't got no problem Jules. Get back in there, chill them n*ggas out and wait for The Wolf, who will be coming directly.

You sending The Wolf?

You feel better muthaf*ka?

Sheet negro - that's all you had to say!
  • Options
    - Bring out the Gimp.
    - Gimp's sleeping.
    - Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?
  • Options
    The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride f**king with you. F*** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps
  • Options
    I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no goddamn Maxi-Pad!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I don't wanna hear about no mutaf*king ifs, what I wanna hear from your ass is "you ain't got no problem Jules. Go back in there, chill them n*ggas out and wait for the cavalry which will be coming directly".

You ain't got no problem Jules. Get back in there, chill them n*ggas out and wait for The Wolf, who will be coming directly.

You sending The Wolf?

You feel better muthaf*ka?

Sheet negro - that's all you had to say!

you missed a bit. "you ain't got no problem Jules, Im on the motherfucker
  • Options
    This has brought a smile to my face. Hubby & i call each other honey bunny, probably cos as soon as she says it in the movie she then jumps on the table points her gun & says, 'if any of you f***ing pricks move i'll execute every motherf***ing last one of ya' Its my ringtone on his mob. Cant think why ;-)
  • Options
    You're absolute right Carlsberg - I'm gutted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possibly the best thread ever!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Possibly the best thread ever!

Agreed and proberly the best film ever
  • Options
    Hamburgers, the cornerstone of any nutitious breakfast.
  • Options
    Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort.
  • Options
    Yo-yo-yo, man, you best back off, I'm getting pissed here.

Look, just 'cause I wouldn't give no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antoine into a glass motherf*****g house f*****g up the way the n****r talks.

That s**t ain't right.

Motherf****r do that s*t to me, he better paralyze my ass because I'd kill the motherf****r, know what I'm saying?
  • Options
    Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead ofketchup?
    Jules: What?
    Vincent: Mayonnaise.
    Jules: Goddamn.
    Vincent: Ive seen em do it, man. They fuckin drown em in that shit.
  • Options
    I'm gonna walk the earth, like Cain from Kung-Fu.
  • Options
    VINCENT: Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if the cops stop you, it's illegal for them to search you. Searching you is a right that the cops in Amsterdam don't have.
    JULES: That did it, man -- I'm f***in' goin', that's all there is to it.