Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**CL Shirt Sponsorship 2009/10 ** Update - Please Read

Comments

• Options
    Agree Valley Gold for any extra.
  • Options
    £10 for me and £10 for Ms Lat
  • Options
    £10 from the Midlands - £20 if you're short
  • Options
    By the way, I DON'T agree with giving any extra to Valley Gold.

Charity would be fine, but not VG. Just my view.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]As I have only met with one lifer up to now, will someone arrange a meet to collect pennies in the oak/bartrams/lib club or something?
    Or another way to get the money to you

I'll collect in the Lib and introduce you to other Lifers.

Will be good to meet a few more lifers let me know when mate cheers (smiley thing)
    As for the name I live in Crawley now so nothing to be worried about!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]By the way, I DON'T agree with giving any extra to Valley Gold.

Charity would be fine, but not VG. Just my view.

Why wouldn't you want to support our youth system?
  • Options
    ok creepy. Will most likely be Exeter but will say on Monday.

Any other views pro or con valley gold?

My reasons are it is another way to help the club and in particular the youth team, it gives us all a bit of fun when the draw is made at half time and it could potentially win us a prize that could be spent on hamster food, other shirts or donated to charity.
  • Options
    I do Dazzler21, I do.

I was in VG for the first 10 or 11 years and continue to support our youth system now by going to games and, for example, buying programmes and two shirts for my son in the last few months.

I'm happy to chip in for shirt sponsorship too but, as AFKA has pointed out before, the club are taking the pish with the prices they are charging - particularly given the poor uptake last year and this.if there's any dosh left over I think we should be looking to use it to make the club an offer to get the second/third shirt dirt cheap. All goes to the same place in the end, but we get something tangible for it and don't feel like we were mugged so much.

As I said, just my view.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Fair opinion Off_it,

I've never been part of VG so i dont know how much it costs, Gotta say after some thought going for 1 more shirt maybe a better idea than VG as we can then try and get a few more people able to go to the sponsors dinner.
  • Options
    That's what I mean Daz. We say we'll have two shirts at full price if they chuck in a third one for half price, or whatever.

We're in the middle of a recession and bargains are there to be had. It's still cash for the club and they would be mad to turn it down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    That said, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they did turn it down - in which case the extra should go to charity.
  • Options
    beem away sop catching up on last weeks news... £10 from me
  • Options
    I'll do £10 or £20 if required.
  • Options
    Stick me down for 10, whisper me and I can bring the cash to the lib before a game would be good to share a drink with some lifers. From what time r u guys in there?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Normally about 1:15/1:30.
    I'll be the fella with the KCCC shirt........

And (Sir) Henry Irving will be the one with a Cardy on !
    ;-)
  • Options
    excellent, c u there on saturday
  • Options
    we should be calling the shots re the sponsorship,the club cant sell then for love nor money tell them we have so much and want 3 sponsorships.Job done
  • Options
    If someone could provide an addresss and who to make a cheque payable to.

It will be in the post
  • Options
    Will give (Sir) Henry the pennies on Saturday ?
    Whats the latest position anyone ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carl Leaburn[/cite]If someone could provide an addresss and who to make a cheque payable to.

It will be in the post

same here, thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henry Irving
    The Lib
    Charlton

Make sure it arrives between 1 and 2.30 on Saturday. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Henry Irving
    The Lib
    Charlton

Make sure it arrives between 1 and 2.30 on Saturday. ;-)

Thanx, cheque on the way ;-)
  • Options
    £10 / (£20 if required)
  • Options
    @ Sir Henry
    Will you still be settling in Lib sat?
  • Options
    Those of us who were £10/£20.

What should we give?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Those of us who were £10/£20.

What should we give?

and where should we send cheques to please
  • Options
    and who will be paying hentry in the lib that will be paying me at half time ?

whoever chooses that can give him my tenner and me 8.. make sense?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and who will be paying hentry in the lib that will be paying me at half time ?

no, who is hentry ?
  • Options
    £20 from myself and junior; will cart the very large jar of pennies along to the supporters game on Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and who will be paying hentry in the lib that will be paying me at half time ?

Yeah, but, I'm paying £20:
    You owe me £2 !
    ;-)