Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just think this time tomorrow one of us could own that Apartment

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
1 in 20000 chance so fingers crossed everyone.

Comments

• it'll be someone in the West Stand I'll wager :-(
  • Are we allowed to sell if it if we win? I can't think of a more unappealling prize, to be honest.
  • u r kidding it's a fantastic prize. Nice little nest egg - winter holiday's in the sun. Marvellous.
  • Win it, sell it, pay off the mortgage, thank you Llanera!
  • holiday ?

i'd be tempted to move out there....
  • Doesn't really sound like my scene, to be honest. Flat in Barcelona, by the sea, YES. Holiday place full of people moaning about Britain - no, ta.

Tell you what, Arfur, if I win, you can have it.

(note: I may not stick to that promise)
  • we've got about 20 ST holders in our family, so our odds have come in to around 1/1000

:-)
  • wot do you have to do to win? just turn up and stay in your seat?

yeah, i agree, it'll be someone in the east or west. easy to get down on the pitch!
  • edited December 2006
    if i win, i'll go over the top from the north upper, Pat Cash-style, then run around the whole pitch giving it the two fingers to the whole ground.

Just before they announce the amin error and that it is in fact another Smith....
  • I'd sell it. What's it worth, £100k? That would leave me mortgage and debt free, and looking forward to a very nice honeymoon in June.

Arf - if I win it, I'll do you mates rate at £95k.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]if i win, i'll go over the top from the north upper, Pat Cash-style, then run around the whole pitch giving it the two fingers to the whole ground.

Just before they announce the amin error and that it is in fact another Smith....[/quote]

Hopefully one of the Killer clan..............that'll get rid of em ;-)
  • slight word of warning. 1st stage not due for completion till 2009. Good news is that 1 bed apt I was interested in the other month at 95k EUR now selling at second phase for over 107k EUR. If you win, very good investment. I'd hang onto it. New airport opening in Murcia in 2009 so will only increase in value.
  • [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]1 in 20000 chance so fingers crossed everyone.

Also just noticed it's ADULT season ticket holders only. That clearly rules out the kids, but possibly concessions also?

So maybe that's down to about 1 in 15000?
  • To be honest, with two small kids I'd rather have something by the sea. A golf resort isn't my bag.

Having said that, if my number comes up I will happily give them all the publicity shots they want and sound bites about how good the golf course looks!!
  • Its only about 1 in 14000 as only adult season ticket holders.

I will be in the East Stand bar when the draw is made, 10 of us that have season tickets.
  • OK, who won it then?
  • West Upper....
  • No-one we know then?
  • Mr L Reed, Essex.

Apparently....
  • A bit of a payoff then.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]it'll be someone in the West Stand I'll wager :-(

What a surprise eh!?!
  • call us all cynical but you just bloody knew the it would be west stand.

Llanera wouldn't want the drummer soiling theior brand new complex eh - no direspect to the drummer I am sure he is a fine young man LOL- BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT
  • maybe there was 600 spoiled ballot papers...
  • [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]maybe there was 600 spoiled ballot papers...

As if that would ever happen at Charlton!

Oh, hang on a sec.....
  • Thought it was amusing when the spanish director started to talk on the big screen in his high pitch voice and the crowd were sniggering like kids. But all had to be covered up when he was announced on the pitch to a generous round of applause.
  • I think that Spanish fella should be there at every game! He'd be better than that rugby league pillock.
  • Excuse me, have I missed something here? Why shouldn't someone in the West Stand have won?
  • Right stand, right seat number, wrong bloody row!

damn it
  • I can guarantee that every season ticket holder had their name in that "ball" last night as I helped put them in!

We all joked at the time that it would be someone from the West stand!
  • Yeah, next you'll be telling us that we're sticking by Les Reed.......