Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just think this time tomorrow one of us could own that Apartment

2»

Comments

• Options
    We are. Aren't we?? ;-)
  • Options
    Quality booing from some of the upper north at half time for the bloke that won it. Cracked me up.
  • Options
    LOL, didn't know about that !
  • Options
    the bloke who won it looked like sven!
  • Options
    I can confirm that all the North Stand Entries were removed prior to the drawer.
  • Options
    I see that the winner has been handed his key to his apartment with completion expected in 2009!!!
  • Options
    same builders as wembley!
  • Options
    sounds familiar.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I can confirm that all the North Stand Entries were removed prior to the drawer.

Really?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I can confirm that all the North Stand Entries were removed prior to the drawer.

they've been specially put aside for the end of season 'win a caravan in Lower Belvedere' draw.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

they've been specially put aside for the end of season 'win a caravan in Lower Belvedere' draw.....

I though Ollie had already won that one!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

I though Ollie had already won that one!!

oi you, my cara is in Upper belvedere i'll have you no!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]I see that the winner has been handed his key to his apartment with completion expected in 2009!!!

How can you give someone keys to an empty plot of land???
  • Options
    Yeah no North Stander was allowed to win under the terms of the agreement with Llanera that 'No Neanderthal was allowed to win' LOL
  • Options
    CommentAuthorMedders CommentTime22 minutes ago permalink
    Posted By: sporaddick
    I see that the winner has been handed his key to his apartment with completion expected in 2009!!!

How can you give someone keys to an empty plot of land???

I know - but that is what it says! Symbolic obviously but at the moment the site is one big grassy hillside!

I suppose he could always put his deckchair there and take in the rays!