Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Be Aware At London Bridge Saturday

Millwall are travelling across to Orient and West Ham dont have a game. Expect trouble anywhere between London Bridge and East London. Think it wont be a good day for football.. Hope i'm wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Hm thanks Uncle!
  • Options
    Is there usually trouble between west ham and millwall?
  • Options
    Barriers are open at london bridge station. free travel for all
  • Options
    seats thrown on pitch at end of the defeat to O's.

But they were provked so thats ok.
  • Options
    Damn that media conspiracy. They are the salt of the earth
  • Options
    orient player celebrated the win so he was asking for it.

Plus much worse things happen at sea.
  • Options
    To be fair, the seats were asking for it.
  • Options
    i heard the seats called it on.

And it could have been a grenade
  • Options
    They never hurt seats that aren't asking for it
  • Options
    The seats were Pwopa Norteee
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The seats had been giving it large all game - up and down they were.

I heard a group of them attacked a skinheaded scarfaced tattooed Millwall fan and when she went and told her pals it all went mental.

Media will blow it out of all proportion and blame Millwall of course, but we know different.
  • Options
    So Orient get a much awaited home win, celebrate, and therefore deserved the damage.....the excuse was the player(s) 'gave it' in front of the Millwall fans who had politely and sportingly applauded nice play from both teams throughout.
  • Options
    I was at London Bridge at about 12:30, not much to report, pretty dull actually.
  • Options
    There will be a great flood on Thursday week. Build your arc, now.
  • Options
    There will be a great flood on Thursday week. Build your arc, now.
    Those in the London Bridge area should be advised that doughnuts can be purchased on the concourse.
  • Options
    Ahh, bless the poor little persecuted lambs!

Weren't our fault guv
  • Options
    Some propa nawty words being said on that thwead there, vewy nawty.
  • Options
    Reading that thread really makes you realise how f***ing stupid the majority of their fans are. Taking it as read that they would be the ones who are intelligent enough to own a computer, operate it without assistance from a responsible adult and type legibly enough to make themselves understood (as opposed to the knuckle-dragging oxygen thieves who make up the rest of their fanbase) it really doesn't reflect well on them that more than half of even the (ahem) 'clever' ones appear to either think chucking seats about is perfectly acceptable or - in a couple of memorable cases - even glory in it.

Pondslime, the lot of them.
  • Options
    Reading that message board there seems to be an assumption that ripping up seats and throwing them on the pitch is a perfectly reasonable reaction to something you don't like. How can anything that happens on a football pitch be justification for that kind of stupidity?
  • Options
    It shows "passion" vfr - apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    funny that the O's player 'goading them is from sidcup and is a spanner himself.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    "Boy says to Mum "I've got the biggest willy at nursery school,is it because I'm special ?" "No" replies Mum "Its because you're 28 and a flippin' retard, now be a good lad and don't get spaghetti hoops down your new Millwall shirt"."

I've cleaned it up abit..........
    ;-)
  • Options
    "Boy says to Mum "I've got the biggest willy at nursery school,is it because I'm special ?" "No" replies Mum "Its because you're 28 and a flippin' retard, now be a good lad and don't get spaghetti hoops down your new Millwall shirt"."
    Priceless.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]"Boy says to Mum "I've got the biggest willy at nursery school,is it because I'm special ?" "No" replies Mum "Its because you're 28 and a flippin' retard, now be a good lad and don't get spaghetti hoops down your new Millwall shirt"."

I've cleaned it up abit..........
    ;-)

LOL, nice one MOG
  • Options
    All those Orient supporters at Brisbane Road in the away end throwing seats just to get the lovey darlings of Millwall a bad name is simply beastly and just not fair to the clean image of the 'wall!
  • Options
    Once again as with the Shambles at Upton Park the guys doing the chair throwing prob dont go to the 'Wall every week they prob just saw "ooo London derby, ooo Orient, oooo small minded f**kers lets go cause trouble" That is unfortunatly the sad mentality of some of theose Pricks.
  • Options
    True Ru, but the regulars apparently sticking up for that behaviour on the messageboard obviously go every week, and one or two appear to be glorying in it. Goes against the grain, but i do feel a bit of sympathy for the 'wall fans who are clearly sick of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]True Ru, but the regulars apparently sticking up for that behaviour on the messageboard obviously go every week, and one or two appear to be glorying in it. Goes against the grain, but i do feel a bit of sympathy for the 'wall fans who are clearly sick of it.

Yes i join you in this opinion of feeling sorry for the 'Wall fans who are genuine about being sick of tarnished with the same brush as the small minded idiots causing grief. However to see the regulars who as youo say clearly do go every week standing up for those small minded twats just goes to show you what a load of sh** that club really is. If it happend at CAFC we would want them named and shamed and banned but at 'Wall they tend to luv it it seems. I spose its the only publicity the 'Wall will get is because of their violent fans who are not real football people anyway.
  • Options
    I hope the James Seed stand is insured, we could do with a new one....
  • Options
    and the term Wall is used by our own fans again almost sounds like you love them..

The comments on that thread are why they are fooking priceless with fools like that following them they will always be Millsmall, the player shouldnt have done it but trying to justify ripping up seats and slinging them as good behaviour because it is the Millwall way is funny in anyones book