Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Be Aware At London Bridge Saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wally
  • Options
    wheres?
  • Options
    Behind the Wall
  • Options
    Can we start banning people who call them Wall? It's probably the only 4 letter word you can't use.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2009
    Q9EKZg_Bring_on_the_wall.jpg
  • Options
    W***
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]and the term Wall is used by our own fans again almost sounds like you love them..

i think they are the type of fan most likely to sing the west ham/sheff utd/norwich family song.
  • Options
    Apparently 'it's the Millwall way'
  • Options
    They and West Ham are getting charged. No doubt their actions are Leyton are going to come back and haunt them :-)
  • Options
    I see the Orient attendance was 5000 ish , how many of their fans decided to give this one a miss?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]I see the Orient attendance was 5000 ish , how many of their fans decided to give this one a miss?

Just 2 :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Nelsenout[/cite]I see the Orient attendance was 5000 ish , how many of their fans decided to give this one a miss?

Wonder how their away support compared to ours for the midweek game?

edit: I mean in terms of numbers not IQ : - )
  • Options
    I believe they had somewhere in the region of 1900/2000 there

though according to my Os brother-in-law they did sell out the whole of that stand last season
  • Options
    Good point Henry cos was bout the same attendence when we were there i think? And 3,000 of those were our fans so how many "Millwall" were there any one know?
  • Options
    dont say 'wall!
  • Options
    According to an Exeter fan, they got got a hail of cans and coins thrown at them from the other side of the platform after the match.
  • Options
    Who did? Exeter or millwall? Where at? Charlton? London bridge? Or another station?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well i did say an Exeter fan, so i am guessing at charlton station by Charlton fans and would assume exeter fans were london bound.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Who did? Exeter or millwall? Where at? Charlton? London bridge? Or another station?

Yes that was n't at all clear was it , lots of people scratching their heads at that post
  • Options
    London Bridge I presume...unless Paddington is on the route home for Millwall fans...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well i did say an Exeter fan, so i am guessing at charlton station by Charlton fans and would assume exeter fans were london bound.

got the train home and didnt see anything! was all quite good natured!
  • Options
    I got the london bound train straight after the game and didn't see any trouble. There are a lot of young fans who head out to Kent who like to shout abuse after most games, a bit embarrassing really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Wonder how their away support compared to ours for the midweek game?

1,800 Millwall fans at game.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I got the london bound train straight after the game and didn't see any trouble. There are a lot of young fans who head out to Kent who like to shout abuse after most games, a bit embarrassing really.

I also feel going to the train station and continuing the chants is still part of the day out depends if the opposition are up for banter at the train station too but your not wrong in what you say because there are plenty who who come from Kent thinking their billbigballs for Football Factory mouthing off and as they are all so young it is embarasing yes certain teams its ok against but Saturday it was embarasing because Exeter fans were and are very quiet. It would be interesting to see how many of these young kent lads would turn up to Exeter at home and give it the big'un but most wont be there for Millwall or Palace last season.

So its interesting whta you say becasue the sort of CAFC fan you have just described are the worst.
  • Options
    Having a pop at Exeter is just embarassing. I would be giving them respect for coming all that way and going home with no points!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I got the london bound train straight after the game and didn't see any trouble. There are a lot of young fans who head out to Kent who like to shout abuse after most games, a bit embarrassing really.

I also feel going to the train station and continuing the chants is still part of the day out depends if the opposition are up for banter at the train station too but your not wrong in what you say because there are plenty who who come from Kent thinking their billbigballs for Football Factory mouthing off and as they are all so young it is embarasing yes certain teams its ok against but Saturday it was embarasing because Exeter fans were and are very quiet. It would be interesting to see how many of these young kent lads would turn up to Exeter at home and give it the big'un but most wont be there for Millwall or Palace last season.

So its interesting whta you say becasue the sort of CAFC fan you have just described are the worst.
    They were giving it to Palace who were returning the favour with similar young fans...