Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Highlights show - oh good ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Probably the Kent County Challenge Cup. The last time it was played for ('75/76) we won it: they came 2nd. Also, why does Claridge look so shifty, looks everywhere except the camera.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Is it? I'm just getting the Grand Prix

Stop thinking dirty thoughts then
  • Options
    fff.gif
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]... extended highlights of Newcastle match first on again!
  • Options
    Welcome to NUFCTV...

On another note - no less than five ex-addicks in the matchday squad for Blackpool today
  • Options
    Someone gag Lizzie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Welcome to NUFCTV...

On another note - no less than five ex-addicks in the matchday squad for Blackpool today

I clocked that as well, how they didn't score about 7 in the first half was an astonishing feat of inadequacy in front of goal.

As an aside who was the bird on the Plymouth bench that Holloway shook hands with? There is a would ya if ever I saw one

Yes from me
  • Options
    This programme is crap!

I wasn't at the Valley yesterday but from what you say the Huddersfield free kick was debatable - but did the BBC show the foul - no - just the free kick. If they got rid of that stupid blonde bit and cut down on Carriages inane comments they could show more football.
  • Options
    Indeed Lancs. Unbelieveable that, at about 1am, someone thought it important to write in and tell the nation that their Uncle goes to every game, and another that - shock, horror - his team often seem to win when he can't make it. More bizarre still that someone at BBC seems to think it merits broadcasting during a show that could provide really useful exposure for the under-valued and under-reported lower leagues. Really, what IS the point of her sitting upstairs reading banal jibberish like that instead of showing extended highlights?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I much prefer to watch it on I-Player the next day so I can skip past the warblings of Claridge and also to get past that highly irritating/unneccesary woman who reads out the made up warblings of terminally lost made up Brighton and Darlington fans. "My grandad has been to every Brighton match since 1958" yeah, course he has love. I totally agree with Paddy 7's last sentence with knobs and dials added! As for that Clemmit twat..........