Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The songs that are not liked

2»

Comments

• Options
    How s**t must you be? We've scored 3 goals.

Sure that does wonders for the players' confidence in a goal drought.
  • Options
    This "since I was young" rubbish has got in the way of bouncey, bouncey and Valley Floyd Road. Needs sorting.
  • Options
    I always used to think it was "since I was young, I followed 'em"

Since finding out it was "followed on" I think it's a crap song.
  • Options
    'Johnnie Jackson runs down the wing for me' is utter pelt and should be dropped from the set list.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Since I was young grates a bit when it's sung for the 1000th time before the hour mark.

Wouldn't mind pinching that "ally o" song that Everton, WBA and apparently Yeovil sing. Would be good song we could do loudly without a drum for those occasions it's not there.
  • Options
    I've always thought 'since I was young' is a crap song which is lyrically weak, and it is as if nobody ever thought of a second half for it.
  • Options
    I also cringe whenever I hear songs about Millwall/Palace etc when we are playing teams that are not them. This cringing turns almost fatal when we are away.

Tinpot kind of thing to do imo.
  • Options
    I don't like to hear we are staying up as I think it tempts fate!
  • Options
    VFR has been over-sung due to a lack of alternatives.

I'd love to ban the 'champions league, you're having a laugh' chant regardless of the words. It's really lazy to use that 'tune' for everything.

I don't mind anti-palace/Millwall songs against other opposition as it's about us, not then. Especially if it's a medley of tunes.

Re. Also, 'The wheels on the bus...' Does that refer to something specific that happened to a Palace fan?
  • Options

I've always thought 'since I was young' is a crap song which is lyrically weak, and it is as if nobody ever thought of a second half for it.

Always felt that way. The lyrics remind me of the Appleton song, everything's eventual. "Listen to Harry Potter
    On the cassette player audio"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Haha Charlton fans moaning about the choice of inoffensive song is like Simon Church moaning about the quality of a finish.

If we make any noise it's a bonus.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

VFR has been over-sung due to a lack of alternatives.

I'd love to ban the 'champions league, you're having a laugh' chant regardless of the words. It's really lazy to use that 'tune' for everything.

I don't mind anti-palace/Millwall songs against other opposition as it's about us, not then. Especially if it's a medley of tunes.

Re. Also, 'The wheels on the bus...' Does that refer to something specific that happened to a Palace fan?

Yes a palace fan got run over and killed by a bus, the song is sickening