Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Redknapp

Rumours doing the rounds he's been nicked for bungs ( shock ) and his odds have gone from 50-1 to 2-1 on him being the next premier league manager to lose his job ....

Comments

• Options
    Please let this be true
  • Options
    good,cant stand him the floppy chopped tw@t
  • Options
    Have heard this too
  • Options
    yes!
  • Options
    Just posted similar thing on admin thread.
  • Options
    Bloody hell - those odds!
  • Options
    Darren Bent will be pissing himself if this turns out to be true!

Hope it is, can't stand redknapp.
  • Options
    another betting scam?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2606548/Rafa-and-Ribery-used-in-betting-scam.html
  • Options
    Watched Soccer AM a couple of weeks ago and Alan Davies told the world that Harry was a Crim and he took bungs, you could hear a pin drop before they tripped over themselves to cover their backsides. So funny that everyone seems to know he's bent but nobody would say it (allegedly :-).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumour is that there is significant evidence of tax evasion, dating back from the £300k he took from the Rio Ferdinand transfer from West Ham to Leeds Utd many years ago (apparently there was a clause in his contract with gave him a certain percentage of any sell on deals through the club!)

I've heard it from three different sources this morning...most if not all of the betting markets arent even taking money on it now.

As it's just been put to me "Oooh, having a good start? Want some Lasagne with that?...Oooh yes please!"
  • Options
    i'd like to know where these betting exchanges are about rafa being next to be sacked etc cos you can back that sort of stuff with the bookies but i can't see it on betfair or them exchanges and trying to get a bet of reasonable size on with these bookies is laughable i couldn't even put a few hundred pound on dennis wise to be next leeds manager when i'd been tipped by a friend of a friend etc...
    they make these numbers up who would they be laying their money off to really weird these stories unless it's being done on asian bookies
  • Options
    2hx1wkg.jpg
  • Options
    Who amongst us would be the slightest bit surprised...........he's a secondhand car salesman at heart.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Who amongst us would be the slightest bit surprised...........he's a secondhand car salesman at heart.

I think he makes secondhand car dealers look trustworthy.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Watched Soccer AM a couple of weeks ago and Alan Davies told the world that Harry was a Crim and he took bungs, you could hear a pin drop before they tripped over themselves to cover their backsides. So funny that everyone seems to know he's bent but nobody would say it (allegedly :-).[/quote]

'How do you afford a multi-million pound house at Sandbanks, whilst being the manager of Bournemouth'

Quite.
  • Options
    I think he bought the house at Sandbanks when he was manager at West Ham, that said, I seem to recall someone wondering aloud how the house cost much more than his then current salary and earnings to date.

I don't know what the rumours are regarding this latest bit of news, but Harry is as dodgy as they come. Allegedly.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I think he bought the house at Sandbanks when he was manager at West Ham

I think that was the case BFR but he has moved a couple of times since. Not that I'm stalking him...
  • Options
    so het gets 2 years for tax evasion . Will his first signing in Wandsworth be Defoe ?

nothing likeable about him (well his daughter in law!)
    nothing likeable about Spurs (except they aint the Goonershit)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't believe it, probably just a scam for bookies to get some money in
  • Options
    I have nothing positive to say about Harry Redknapp. My most disliked manager behind Dowie and Pards. Hope it's true.
  • Options
    reminds me of the fake headline.

Portsmouth vs Bolton was postponed last night- Sam Allerdyce was all bunged up and Harry Redknapp wasn't feeling two grand...

Can't believe he is evens to go though- couldn't happen to a nicer club eh! :-))
  • Options
    Haha this is great! Darren Bent will be well pleased and it will put a stop to that ridiculous advert for The Sun and Big Opinions!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2009
    Been told today by my brother (who gave me the Pardew to Saints info) that Redknapp is worth a flutter to be the next Pompey manager at 14-1
  • Options
    Fallen out with everyone at Spurs, including Daniel Levy....

Sick of the commuting , Pompey need a hero, Harry and Avram got on well.....
  • Options
    I thought avram and harry didn't get on
  • Options
    Apparently he's been charged in connection with some sort of tax offences...who'd have thought it, eh?
  • Options
    Here you go, confirmed by the club http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/clubannouncement191209.html

No real surprise.