Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Married life

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've been waiting all day for Maria to comment on this thread :-)
  • Options
    Well, having served over 38 years of the sentence I feel I should have something profound to say on this subject but what it all comes down to is: Don't get caught, whatever it is!

Afka's deafness scam can be improved if you've got Sky: turn the sub-titles on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]I've been waiting all day for Maria to comment on this thread :-)

....and she's been waiting all day for you to comment !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Boom[/cite]should I suggest she goes home and does ironing

I wouldn't suggest that if you want to stay married!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]

Yeah go on it works everytime ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]

Yeah go on it works everytime ;-)

Did i mention i'm divorced ;-)
  • Options
    Them women who share the same interests, sense of humour, tolerance as you etc do not exist of that I am sure.

They start off fine, then for no explanation they start to change.

Moodiness is the first one
    Then saying your sense of humour is weird
    Then tutting and rolling their eyes and generally being obtuse when I respond to the question 'what are you doing this weekend'? I shall be getting up as late as possible on Saturday because I am up at sparrows fart for the rest of the week, then I shall be heading up to South London to drink with my mates then go and shout my head off at football then hopefully drink some more afterwards , come back to Medway and if I'm really lucky have a few more juices and then roll home.

Most of the people I know in long-term relationships, marriages etc spend more of their time miserable than they do happy. Now that is fact.

I would love one day to be proven wrong, but women do my fackin melon in.
  • Options
    Don't tell 'em all!
    27/09/97.....I just completed a twelve stretch and thus far going pretty well.
    Keep a secret slush fund and get one of those £150 season tickets this year that entitles you to about 40 games home and away!
    Bargain!

ssshhhhhh!!!
  • Options
    I know what you mean, does my nut in, Tavern always moaning about what time im going to come home at as the dinner is burning. when we were first got together pretended he liked staying in the pub till all hours. it was just a lie.
  • Options
    As long as she gets her round in, who cares....?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I have been divorced twice, and also have two failed live in relationships I could only give bad advice.
  • Options
    exactly redzed.. nothing worse than a woman who suddenly gathers an inability to walk up to the bar an order a round just because shes got a bloke. fugging bug bear of mine... having to buy blokes girlfriends drinks. as they are one person in a round as opposed to two. Its allright if you're out with all couples.
  • Options
    Nothing helpful here then
  • Options
    Unless they're doing something that's actually dangerous to your/their/others' health, don't criticise your partner's driving, cooking or attempts at other domestic chores. Particularly if you aren't willing or able to do it yourself.
  • Options
    When you meet a new bird put a pound in a jar everytime you have a shag/BJ . Then when you get married everytime you have a shag/BJ take a pound out .

You won't end up with an empty jar
  • Options
    lol shagger.
    hahaha.
  • Options
    Well Shag, least you can afford to buy a season ticket every year then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]When you meet a new bird put a pound in a jar everytime you have a shag/BJ . Then when you get married everytime you have a shag/BJ take a pound out .

You won't end up with an empty jar

brilliant
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Boom[cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    I can't wait to here Offys wisdom on this one.

As I was Best Man at the wedding and know them both very well I think I'd better keep diplomatically silent on this one!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I've been married 25 years and it takes a huge amount of give and take to keep a relationship going. If I had got the balance wrong and went out too much with my mates we wouldn't have stayed married so long. In the end you have to like somebody as well as fancy them. You have to ask yourself "if this is somebody who I want to spend the rest of my life with, do I want to be with them most of the time?" If you don't say yes to that question then you will have great difficulty staying married for any length of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just glanced at this thread and Afka's comment made me chuckle out loud. Reminded me of something Charlie Brooker claimed he did, lied to his girlfriend and said he couldn't hear in one ear. Kept it up for the whole relationship apparently, even had to tell her not to bring it up with his parents as they were still so distraut about the tragic loss of hearing.
  • Options
    A good wife will always forgive her husband when she's wrong.