Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The heat is on........

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nope - I like the window open and prefer fresh air. Even when cold i'll have heating on and window open a bit! shut kitchen window the other night as that has been open since may and it was a bit cold on Monday night.

last year i remember turning the heating on on the 1st october as i refused to turn it on before. Still holding out - might try to go till november but reckon I'll give in and put it to come on for 1 hour in the morning but not in the evenings.

we've got blankets and duvets and we're saving up for honeymoon!
  • Options
    I only wear Y Fronts around the house.

Wife is a bit cold so has slippers jumpers and blankets etc. But she wants to try and wait until 1 November, which is good for me as I don't feel the cold.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]do most male Charlton Lifers really wear shorts around the house most of the time???

Probably.
  • Options
    We judge the onset of winter by the switch from cotton sheets to winceyette sheets...

It's only dropping down to about -12 at night outside at the moment, when it starts getting consistently below -20 every night we'll make the change!
  • Options
    I'm still trying to work out how to use mine since moving to a flat with storage heaters. Managed to get it producing a slight warmness in the morning but that's it! I'm keeping it on and changing the settings every couple of days until I figure out how to get heat in the evenings.