Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil 'the Power' Taylor

2»

Comments

• Options
    Watched it tonight, best match of darts i've probably ever seen.
  • Options
  • Options
    I wonder what he is like at football? We need someone who can finish like that.:-0
  • Options
    Saw the highlights on ssn this am, and have now made sure i have recorded the re run on sky sports later today. The greatest ever.
  • Options
    Any chance of the time and channel........?
  • Options
    Doh, i flicked over saw him do ten darter then had to go back in my part of the house and sky not working. Phil Taylor such class, wonder how long he can go on for
  • Options
    i went yesterday, was awesome! taylor is god
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Doh, i flicked over saw him do ten darter then had to go back in my part of the house

Do they keep you in the cellar and feed you pins JB... :-D
  • Options
    Amazing game, Two 9 darters, Wade played well, Taylor just awesome! Was funny when the crowd starting booing when he missed a treble and got a 10 darter!

There isn't a more dominant sportsman!
  • Options
    I think Johnny is like Sloth from The Goonies. They just keep him in the cellar and sing opera at him.

Probably one of the best matches ever. AFKA Wade kept up with Taylor all the way till that 2nd 9 darter which knocked the stuffing out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I think Johnny is like Sloth from The Goonies. They just keep him in the cellar and sing opera at him.

Probably one of the best matches ever.[strike]AFKA[/strike]Wade kept up with Taylor all the way till that 2nd 9 darter which knocked the stuffing out of him.

lol about right, lookwise too ;o)

I live in flat which is built, like a annix as no signal and sky buggered up which is standard so sky coming out thursday
  • Options
    Andy Fordham was in the bugle on sunday night... watching the darts i think. Before it stopped.
  • Options
    118.66. The highest 3rd dart average seen on tv by Taylor in the UK Open. 9 - 0 against Painter in the last 32. Genius.