Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A lot of torpedoes around this morning?

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Who's the weaponary officer today.............what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    [sink]
  • Options
    More sinks than MFI !

The Forum needs tidying up. Too much non-football stuff, too much contraversial topics, too many people looking to get a rise out of others, or indulge in petty pointscoring, and too many people not showing respect to other users, or the ethos of the site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]More sinks than MFI !

The Forum needs tidying up. Too much non-football stuff, too much contraversial topics, too many people looking to get a rise out of others, or indulge in petty pointscoring, and too many people not showing respect to other users, or the ethos of the site.

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!!!
  • Options
    You know the rules:

1) Make sure you know the rules
    2) Don't discuss anything that involves politics or religion - and if that subject is on the table then just go with the middle ground and nod politely - this extends to any opinion on The Armed Forces
    3) Never criticise any player former or current because someone else will disagree and they always know best
    4) Stick to threads about the top 5 songs by Abba or your favourite TV programme - cartoons ideally
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]You know the rules:

2) Don't discuss anything that involves politics or religion - and if that subject is on the table then just go with the middle ground and nod politely - this extends to any opinion on The Armed Forces
    3) Never criticise any player former or current because someone else will disagree and they always know best
    4) Stick to threads about the top 5 songs by Abba or your favourite TV programme - cartoons ideally

"First rule of Charlton Life, is, you DO NOT talk about Charlton Life." (Tyler Bartram circa 2006)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]You know the rules:

"First rule of Charlton Life, is, you DO NOT talk about Charlton Life." (Tyler Bartram circa 2006)
    Second rule of charlton life is you DO NOT talk about charlton life.
  • Options
    ethos a great word.
  • Options
    lot of bowlocks being spouted on here last few days. poor old dan it woudl do my nut in. so much sniping and arseyness and general anger. Ugly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lot of bowlocks being spouted on here last few days. poor old dan it woudl do my nut in. so much sniping and arseyness and general anger. Ugly.

And what would a bird know about it?

*ducks for cover*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lot of bowlocks being spouted on here last few days. poor old dan it woudl do my nut in. so much sniping and arseyness and general anger. Ugly.

I appreciated that until you called me ugly !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

I appreciated that until you called me ugly !

LOL, harsh curb it, harsh
  • Options

Still alot more sense than the OS 'Views' section.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]

Still alot more sense than the OS 'Views' section.

Very true!!!
  • Options
    According to someone on "into the Valley" CL is "full of tossers" : - )
  • Options
    that may be true but the constant left wing right wing nonsense and people deliberately winding each other is fugging boring man. I feel sorry for the people that put effort into this to be thwarted at every frigging post.

i reckon some sin bins should be set up for this site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that may be true but the constant left wing right wing nonsense and people deliberately winding each other is fugging boring man.

Oh i agree 100%.
  • Options
    people are ODD fact (myself included) but there's odd and really odd
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    old firm bullarks - even more dull!

(bet we can get this one sunk too...)
  • Options
    The weather looks a bit iffy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair enough. Will try and rise above it, bite my tongue etc etc re the politics :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Fair enough. Will try and rise above it, bite my tongue etc etc re the politics :-)

Quite right ya lefty git.........LOL!!!
  • Options
    Surely the problem is not necessarily the subject matter (although Rangers Celtic does get monotonous) but the fact that certain posters will always get personal rather than address the issues.

Perhaps the answer is to warn the relevant posters and if necessary ban them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Fair enough. Will try and rise above it, bite my tongue etc etc re the politics :-)

Quite right ya lefty git.........LOL!!!

It's in the blood SoundAs. Not a lot I can do about it :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Surely the problem is not necessarily the subject matter (although Rangers Celtic does get monotonous) but the fact that certain posters will always get personal rather than address the issues.

Len, you're banned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Surely the problem is not necessarily the subject matter (although Rangers Celtic does get monotonous) but the fact that certain posters will always get personal rather than address the issues.

Len, you're banned.

:-)
  • Options
    So if I've got this right then we ain't allowed to post anything a bit controversial on here anymore ,nothing about politics and nothing about what's going on outside football.

Nicey nicey everyone please

Pathetic
  • Options
    Bit off buckshee. I dont think you cant talk about anything controversial its just the unfortunate side effect it turns into personal attacks and doesnt make nice reading. unfortunately not everyone is able to debate without turning it personal. thought you would understand that.
  • Options
    Agree AFKA and agree with sin bins for those that start the threads, as çhaz pointed out, some of us can't help ourselves but be drawn into these 'debates' but would rather that they never cropped up in the first place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Agree AFKA and agree with sin bins for those that start the threads, as çhaz pointed out, some of us can't help ourselves but be drawn into these 'debates' but would rather that they never cropped up in the first place.

Anything interesting in the Mail sport pages today, Steve :-)