Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A lot of torpedoes around this morning?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CurbIt its Dans ball and his thing to sink as and when he sees fit. No worries from my side as my petrol cans are full and mass burnings will stop the problem once and for all.
  • Options
    Çhaz, a few bits ripping apart what they are saying in your morning star sports section ;~0
  • Options
    The ' A Modern day list of who you hate ' Thread has been going for nearly a year . That has to be a record for the slowest sinking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Çhaz, a few bits ripping apart what they are saying in your morning star sports section ;~0

LOL
  • Options
    Is the Morning Star even still going?

I thought most copies went to Moscow, back in the day. Never met anyone who read it.
  • Options
    Believe it or not I used to read it about once a week. Was always an amusing read.

Used the best quality newsprint out of all the daily's ;-)
  • Options
    Now this is what 'CL' threads' are all about. From Torpedoed 'threads' to the quality of the Morning Star newsprint. Great stuff.

Never read the MS myself (happy enough with the Guardian : no I don't read that either) but saw copies of it on sale in the 70's. Not much demand after the Berlin Wall came down I suppose.
  • Options
    My dad said it had a very good racing tipster.

OIn 1949 his tip for the national was a horse called Russian Hero.

The mainstream press thought this was a big joke and a clear example of political bias.

Russian Hero came in a 9 - 1