Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    good enough result for me would have liked the win but i would always have taken a draw there

results begining to pan out now narwich and saints winning again along with colchester

leeds lost so a point gained imo
  • Options
    but still 2nd
  • Options
    definitely a point gained, MKDons and Rovers lost too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Another late goal conceded then...

And another late goal scored
  • Options
    Consistency and continually picking up points is always the key to getting promoted and we are doing that, I'd have taken only one defeat this season by this stage before this season and other teams are under more pressure than us.
  • Options
    Got kicked off the site just before the equaliser, taken me all this time to get back on :(
  • Options
    Annoyed with CL towards the end there :o(
  • Options
    I think that was a big loss for MKDons, be interesting to see how they recover from that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

And another short but good show from a loanee...
  • Options
    The site totally crashed couldnt get back in at all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield SMASHED the O's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

And another short but good show from a loanee...

Mooney, a five minute revelation ... be interesting to see how he does given longer on the field
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The site totally crashed couldnt get back in at all
    Same needs to be made Members only, proper slowed down!
  • Options
    Are we back then?

Jeez what a time for the site to go down. If it is the amount of guests coming on do us a favour and sign up or ferk orf pls ;-)

Re:result, could've been worse but worrying that we've let a side back in late on again.
  • Options
    49% possession in the end
    shots on target: Gills 11 CAFC 3
    Shots off-target: Gills 1 CAFC 7
    Corners: Gills 11 CFC 3
    Fouls: Gills 12 CFC 14
  • Options
    Only 11 guests now and site is working fine, was very slow during game and ultimately crashed, must be because of guests
  • Options
    Corners: Gills 11 CFC 3
    Fouls: Gills 12 CFC 14

Gills played Chelski?
  • Options
    It doesn't look like we played very well...
  • Options
    Once again thanks guys for the match updates.
    By the way everytime I log in over last two days.......I keep getting logged out and shown as a visitor, even when I post!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just happened now, I post and then it says not logged in...........any ideas?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Only 11 guests now and site is working fine, was very slow during game and ultimately crashed, must be because of guests

Can we not restrict it to indigenous Lifers only....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Just happened now, I post and then it says not logged in...........any ideas?

Could be down to your internet settings - What browser you using?
  • Options
    Seriously - IF the site keeps crashing during games, can't we make threads members only?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Only 11 guests now and site is working fine, was very slow during game and ultimately crashed, must be because of guests

Can we not restrict it to indigenous Lifers only....

Yeah, unless you bought haddock and chips in the early part of the century you shouldn't be allowed on.
  • Options
    You'll prob find most of the guests are members but just cant be bothered to sign in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Just happened now, I post and then it says not logged in...........any ideas?
    When you log in, do you have Remember me ticked? If you don't, I think the login times out after a while so you have to log in again.
  • Options
    Hi ali and BDL, just come back to site. Yes got remember me ticked, so will have a look at internet settings. Thanks for advice guys, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Oh and internet browser is 'explorer'............but still have the same problem. I'll see if missus can help!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Oh and internet browser is 'explorer'............but still have the same problem. I'll see if missus can help!!!

Get Firefox. Much quicker and better than explorer