Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny Crowd Comments

13»

Comments

• Options
    "You're the face of Pucker Pies!" was quite a good one aimed at a particularly ugly Scunny player a couple of years ago.

Also, anyone else remember the bald bloke at Crewe back in the play-off season (the 98 one)? He was leaning on the fence which runs along the side of the pitch. For some reason pretty much the whole away end singled him out for abuse and after about an hour he lost his rag and stood up from his lean to start offering people outside. When he got no takers he turned back to lean on the fence again only to find a kid had nipped in to nick his spot! Cue more abuse and laughter from the Addicks and chant along the lines of 'Where's your fence gone, where's your fence gone?". I forget the exact lyric, was bloody hilarious though and the guy ended up storming off home in a strop!
  • Options
    Years back at Aldershot we were lossing 2 nil and i went got a coffee. They scored again and the scorer decided to head strt at me. He got the coffee. Guy behind says -----

"that was bang out of order mate"

delay

"he dont take sugar"
  • Options
    Posted this recently but heard an amusing comment at our pre-season friendly against Bournemouth this year. Some old dear - very well spoken, obviously well off, imagine Penelope Keith goes to the football for some reason. Halfway through the second half she stands up and calls Youga a "twit" no less. Quick as you like some herbert behind me shouts down "Easy love, it's people like you that give football supporters a bad name..."

Maybe you had to be there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Posted this recently but heard an amusing comment at our pre-season friendly against Bournemouth this year. Some old dear - very well spoken, obviously well off, imagine Penelope Keith goes to the football for some reason. Halfway through the second half she stands up and calls Youga a "twit" no less. Quick as you like some herbert behind me shouts down "Easy love, it's people like you that give football supporters a bad name..."

Maybe you had to be there.
    What - you mean there at the game, or there when you posted the same anecdote about three weeks back? :o)

I'm with you though - it's dead funny!
  • Options
    The Follow on to DA9s, First touch of a rapist shout.

'You should be hiding in the bushes with a touch like that!'

You do have to be very select where and when you say it though.
  • Options
    Pre season away at Bray gets my vote.
    Linesman is carrying a bit of holiday weight, mate shouts "keep up with play you fat b******.
    Linesman replies "F*** *** you prick".
  • Options
    Every year over at Lordswoods ground they used to have a charity game between a selection of Z list celebrities and the RAF, Kent Fire Brigade, the Police etc.

I have been to a couple of these and spent games tormenting these berks. Whoever it was played tinhead in brookside told me to f*ck off after about an hour of digging him out in the campest voice I could muster about his height. That is the only one I can clearly remember although there are plenty I used to get so tanked it was more outright abuse than witty banter
  • Options
    I like the miracle one.

What was the one back a few seasons back when someone shouted at David Moyes after ferguson had been sent off... and our attendance was 27,001? something funny was said then to him. cant remember but i reckon PBS or someone will remindn me.
  • Options
    Remember the Paul Samsome one : - )

One from this year. Live by the sword on the pre-season tour of Ireland. One of the trialists had had a mare and just sat in the centre circle after the game clearly very down. As he walked off Live by the Sword shouts "oh mate, give us your shirt, you obviously won't be needing it".

As told to me by the Lifer concerned. Cascarino (I think) at a reserve game at Welling responding to some abuse with "shut up fatty"

And two from the golden age of the East Terrace. Every week the same guy would use the same two phrases. Any oppo player climbing for a header got "bring a ladder next time" and every dodgy referee's decision got "you got this down on your four aways Ref?"
  • Options
    Some guy (oldish) shouted at Ameobi one year when he fell over- "Get up you Lampost"