Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday Football Quiz

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

I did look at the list after I typed it and think there's something wrong in there...

such as not being 13 teams in the list : - )
  • Options
    RU86,

Not point answering the questions after the correct answers have been given already : - )
  • Options
    F*king Millwall?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]yes to all three

Too easy.

So why did you only come fourth then?

Because I can only remember the ones we got right

All the questions about non-league football, etc, etc we struggled on.

Not surprised with Afternoon Delight in the team , he struggles with shoelaces
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]RU86,

Not point answering the questions after the correct answers have been given already : - )

Sorry Henry sort of done it while i was taking calls so was on and off it for a while my bad :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]yes to all three

Too easy.

So why did you only come fourth then?

Because I can only remember the ones we got right

All the questions about non-league football, etc, etc we struggled on.

Not surprised with Afternoon Delight in the team , he struggles with shoelaces

Struggles to reach his shoe laces you mean : - )

We were p*ssing ourselves last night as he got himself wedged in a booth in the pub and took an age to get out
  • Options
    8. Another question that sparked a row.

Which is the only Club to have won the Football League Championship in the 19th, 20th and 21st Centuries.

And the question was Football League Championship ie the trophy we won in 2000 not necessarily the top flight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]8. Another question that sparked a row.

Which is the only Club to have won the Football League Championship in the 19th, 20th and 21st Centuries.

And the question was Football League Championship ie the trophy we won in 2000 not necessarily the top flight

Is it Luton?

What about the only 2 teams in the football league not to be named after a place or is this one too amature lol.
  • Options
    not Luton
  • Options
    What about this one the only prem player to win the prem fa cup champions league and get relegated from the prem but has never played in the Championship???? My mate is being so cocky cos he knows but wont tell me :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kanu
  • Options
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]kanu

Well done Henry what about the two football league clubs not to be named after a place i am still working on the other one you asked.
  • Options
    Is the football league championship Wolves?
  • Options
    Arsenal?? QPR? Palace? any of them 3?
  • Options
    Aston Villa?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Arsenal?? QPR? Palace? any of them 3?

Arsenal yes QPR no although i would have thought you could put them in there but i was told they wouldnt comply because there is a place called Queens park but i said them originally but was aparently wrong. Palace? No its Port Vale Vics :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Aston Villa?

Guessing you have never been there then its in Aston just outside of Brum
  • Options
    Port Vale
  • Options
    cant say vics play many games at villa ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    o rite i get it yoour a Norwich lad are you diddnt realise sorry fair enough na theres a place called Aston matey.
  • Options
    Yes mate. would never of got port vale even though its only up the road ha ha. These questions are getting me through work.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Is the football league championship Wolves?

no
  • Options

no

West Brom?
  • Options
    nope
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Yes mate. would never of got port vale even though its only up the road ha ha. These questions are getting me through work.

Haha like to know we are being of use yea this forum helps me get through work every day lol. heres another one for you then mate can you name 3 players to have score a prem hat-trick whose surnames all begin with L. My mate knows it and is a bragger.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

no

West Brom?

Preston?
  • Options
    Henry - just so im clear, we are talking about the winners of the 2nd flight of league football (div 2/Championship) in all three centurys?
  • Options
    sunderland
  • Options
    Le tissier??