Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday Football Quiz

13»

Comments

• Options
    andrew mills?
  • Options
    Ljunberg?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Henry - just so im clear, we are talking about the winners of the 2nd flight of league football (div 2/Championship) in all three centurys?

No, the top flight until 1992 and then the 2 tier from then to now.

Told you there was a fuss about it.

[cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]sunderland

Correct
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Ljunberg?

Well done mate.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Haha like to know we are being of use yea this forum helps me get through work every day lol. heres another one for you then mate can you name 3 players to have score a prem hat-trick whose surnames all begin with L. My mate knows it and is a bragger.

Cheated for the last one but you will be gutted to hear that it was your very own Kevin Lisbie
    Does Le tiss count?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Haha like to know we are being of use yea this forum helps me get through work every day lol. heres another one for you then mate can you name 3 players to have score a prem hat-trick whose surnames all begin with L. My mate knows it and is a bragger.

Cheated for the last one but you will be gutted to hear that it was your very own Kevin Lisbie

Oh the shame, beaten to a Charlton question by a non-Addick : - )

I think we are going to need some of those double scarves for the cup games with Charlton and Vics on them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Cheated for the last one but you will be gutted to hear that it was your very own Kevin Lisbie

a lot are in denial that some those type of games ever happened!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Yes mate. would never of got port vale even though its only up the road ha ha. These questions are getting me through work.

Haha like to know we are being of use yea this forum helps me get through work every day lol. heres another one for you then mate can you name 3 players to have score a prem hat-trick whose surnames all begin with L. My mate knows it and is a bragger.

Lisbie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Vics[/cite]Haha like to know we are being of use yea this forum helps me get through work every day lol. heres another one for you then mate can you name 3 players to have score a prem hat-trick whose surnames all begin with L. My mate knows it and is a bragger.

Oh the shame, beaten to a Charlton question by a non-Addick : - )

I think we are going to need some of those double scarves for the cup games with Charlton and Vics on them.

Haha shocking of course it was yea i agree henry that would be good how would we do that i guess the club has to do it?
  • Options
    Double scarves ... with green on them ... yup, that'll definitely work won't it ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Haha shocking of course it was yea i agree henry that would be good how would we do that i guess the club has to do it?

Come on R, you went to a posh school and all this "I'm illiterate and can't punctuate or form a sentence" is an act isn't it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Come on R, you went to a posh school and all this "I'm illiterate and can't punctuate or form a sentence" is an act isn't it?

Posh school were did you get that from i went to Deptford Green School mate.