Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIVE MOST OVERRATED

Comments

• Options
    Bon Jovi - There you go, what a load of old cack.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Bon Jovi - There you go, what a load of old cack.
    True - but who rates them to begin with? I don't know a single sane person who thinks they're anything other than dogshite
  • Options
    For the chop...

Paul McCartney, post Beatles
    Elton John, tosser
    Maddona, very over rated apart from a couple of her singles
    Rufus Wainwright, horrible whiney voice and overblown music
    Simply Red

Plus all the reality show winners, that my wife somehow adores...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    True - but who rates them to begin with? I don't know a single sane person who thinks they're anything other than dogshite
    if we're REALLY going to get stuck into American rockers......

WTF did anyone see in Kiss or Styx
  • Options
    I have to shamefully admit that I have seen Kiss live twice.
  • Options
    btw

I quite liked livin on a prayer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

I am sane and i rate, them assuming the other 200,000 people who will be seeing them at the O2 agree
  • Options
    Pink Floyd
    Bob Dylan
    Kate Bush
    Bjork
  • Options
    Queen
    U2
    Annie bloody Lennox
    The Cure
    Depeche Mode (after Vince Clarke left)
  • Options
    Grateful Dead
    Kiss
    Queen
    Libertines
    Coldplay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    elton is another was good (up to yellow brick) and the fell off a cliff. Losing bernie didnt help.
  • Options
    Pink Floyd. Builds up and builds up and builds up and builds up and builds up and then...........nothing.

Queen. Mainly because of Brian "my dad made my guitar out of a table leg and bits of old washing machine"May. We can tell. It sounds shocking.

Muse. Stop showing off and write some songs. Knights of sardinia? I've got a new guitar pedal. Cack.

Biffy Clyro. Foo fighters wanna bes. Oh, and while you're there go away and think of a proper band name.

Foo Fighters. Radio freindly, stereotypical nice guys of rock. Take some drugs and grow some balls.

Covers bands. My local pub has now been ruined by local covers bands playing murdering the same songs every night of the weekend. I don't wish to hear I predict a riot and are you gonna go my way three times a weekend.

Jesus. I'm a miserable git on a Monday morning. ;)
  • Options
    1: The Beatles - Why? Why? Why?
    2: The Beatles - Over hyped drivel.
    3: The Beatles - Seriously. The only band to come out that era?
    4: The Beatles - Plinky Plonky Nonsense.
    5: The Beatles - Basin headed bore-off Scousers. YAAAAWNNN!!!

I don't like The Beatles.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Pink Floyd
    Bob Dylan
    Kate Bush
    Bjork

Pink Floyd....kimbo ya cretin....... don't ever knock on my door and ask for a cup of sugar!
  • Options
    ALGARVE DONT DISS THE TROUSERSNAKE... SWOON.
  • Options
    The Kinks
    The Smiths
    Tony Bennett
    U2
    Billy Bragg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    Bob Dylan
    Kate Bush
    Bjork

Pink Floyd....kimbo ya cretin....... don't ever knock on my door and ask for a cup of sugar!

Duly noted
  • Options
    U2
    Sting
    Madonna
    Simply Red
    The Pet Shop Boys

None of them have made a decent record in 20 years. Vote them off.
  • Options
    1. Queen
    2. Elvis Presley
    3. Frank Sinatra
    4. Robbie Williams
    5. Genesis / Phil Collins
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    Bob Dylan
    Kate Bush
    Bjork

Duly noted

LOL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V[/cite]
    Biffy Clyro. Foo fighters wanna bes. Oh, and while you're there go away and think of a proper band name.

First 3 albums are excellent. Puzzle is poor.
  • Options
    U2 - every song does not need to be an opera.
    Pearl Jam - Kurt Cobain was right.
    Marvin Gaye (after 1970) - A great voice and a bizarre personality are not enough. Tunes would help.
    The Doors - I like 'em but they are overrated by those who love 'em.
    Eurythmics - actually, pick any of the 'classic' '80's bands and insert here.
  • Options
    Has no one mentioned Oasis yet? I can't get on with the singing, the voice irritates me.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam - 24 reminded me of my hatred of this bunch of averages
    Libertines/Tossface - odd good track
    Pistols - boy band with the odd sweary
    Mark Ronson - a charmless wank with bad hair, doing covers, and hanging around with celebs
    Artic Monkeys - not awful or anything, but no better than hundreds of bands on myspace, because they got the hyping of a lifetime.
  • Options
    [cite]Chirpy Red[/cite]
    The Kinks

Chirpy how could you?
    The Greatest band ever. The musical love of my life.

I'll be 'round later with some masking tape and a cricket bat ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Vinnie V.[/cite]
    Pink Floyd. Builds up and builds up and builds up and builds up and builds up and then...........nothing.

Queen. Mainly because of Brian "my dad made my guitar out of a table leg and bits of old washing machine"May. We can tell. It sounds shocking.

Muse. Stop showing off and write some songs. Knights of sardinia? I've got a new guitar pedal. Cack.

Foo Fighters. Radio freindly, stereotypical nice guys of rock. Take some drugs and grow some balls.

Covers bands. My local pub has now been ruined by local covers bands playing murdering the same songs every night of the weekend. I don't wish to hear I predict a riot and are you gonna go my way three times a weekend.

Jesus. I'm a miserable git on a Monday morning. ;)

LOL.
    Love your reasoning Vinnie
  • Options
    The kooks.. can't stand mumbling front men.

Westlife, sold more albums and more number ones than the beatles by dishing out. Pure shite and covers can't recall any original material.

The enemy. Front man looks like a hobbit version of richard hammond.

Jack johnson, I sit around bonfires in haiwai playing my gituar therefore I am cool.

James blunt... no need for answers posh t%&t.

Oh and dave clarke five for one song in perticular.....
  • Options
    Never been a fan of the Rolling Stones.
    Don't own a single album of theirs.

Amazing that so many beautiful young women throw themselves at ugly, wrinkly old men.
    It must be the cash.
    Speaking of their cash ...
    Are the interested in taking over a football club and putting lots of cash in?
    If they are, I might become a fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Has no one mentioned Oasis yet? I can't get on with the singing, the voice irritates me.

Yes they have Seth, and they were wrong too... Mind you not as wrong as P-Air.

One I forgot, which will upset half of you on here - Paul Weller.

Actually don't mind his music, but the thread is about overrated artists, and the number of lads of my age who wet their kecks about a bloke who was/is reasonable but no more is quite embarrassing at times.
  • Options
    1 nas
    2 lil wayne
    3 jay z
    4 eminem
    5 the game

DEATH TO RAP MUSIC!