Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carlisle v Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]McLeod falling over gets a mention = Single.

Reckon you might be on for a few of them.
  • Options
    Afternoon folks, at the mercy of CAFCTV, which at the moment is broadcasting Radio London, and we depend on somebody switching to Carlisle when the match starts (I always get the feeling we're an afterthought that somebody at Radio London thinks won't matter much)....hang on I'm getting crowd chat, so we MAY be at Brunton Park.
    Will attempt updates, but apologies in advance for slowness, and typos...if my son bothers to help me out the Plum service will improve.
    By the way, we should be starting with randolph IMHO, but there may be a gentlemans agreement with Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Options
    Yes we're at Brunton Park
  • Options
    switched to brunton park now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]I'm going to give a new drinking game a go during this one.

A McLeod 1 on 1 that he misses = Down a single measure.
    A McLeod 1 on 1 from which he scores = Double measure.
    McLeod falling over gets a mention = Single.
    McLeod booked for diving = Double
    McLeod wins a penalty = Double
    McLeod scores any goal = Single (Triple if it's a 1 on 1)
    McLeod gets subbed = Single

C'mon you Reds.

Well, seeing McLeod today will miss 1 on 1, score from another 1 on 1, constantly fall over, get booked for diving, win a penalty and get subbed ..... you might as well down the whole bottle right now.

What about shirt removal ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]McLeod falling over gets a mention = Single.

Reckon you might be on for a few of them.

Might have to make it a sip rather than a whole measure. I've only got half a bottle.
  • Options
    Mild day apparantly, 320 miles North of the sacred Valley, sounds like teams are coming out. Commentators standing up to commentate 'quite a few' Addicks, good atmosphere and expectation apparantly.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    commentator is standing up behind Carlisle fans and cannot see ... wants them to Siddarrrnnn lol
  • Options
    Afternoon gents.

A must win game this afternoon.
  • Options
    442 is the expected formation, Carlisle unchanged from last (victory) game, our subs line up unchanged....so frazer and Robbie replaced with loanees.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here we go, c'mon you Reds !!!
  • Options
    Not happy Randolph hasn't been given a chance. Not a good message to send to the squad players. We prefer loanees!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Charlton Yth 3 - 2 Portsmouth Yth
  • Options
    COYR!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Charlton Yth 3 - 0 Portsmouth Yth

Think it was 3-2
  • Options
    Ikeme gets a touch, long clearance, youga repels carlisle, racon to sam, does a lollipop, sam crosses, but half cleared by carlisle, we have posession, sam crosses, finally taken by pidgely
  • Options
    orient one up against saints

conection very slow again this week!
  • Options
    Soton losing
  • Options
    Like you, Seth, disappointed that play a loanee rather than the deserving Randolph
  • Options
    Omazusi and ikeme work nicely together, lovely mild day, pitch cutting up a bit it seems, carlisle throw, we are in Red
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]conection very slow again this week!

It's like being on the OS!
  • Options
    fans in good voice
  • Options

conection very slow again this week!
    i was just about to ask.. the site crashed last time
  • Options
    my posts are taking ages to load up, ages
  • Options
    nearly 90 online, including 40 guests which is normally the problem

sam cross for burton, goalie's ball
  • Options
    Barrow v Grays on BBC Rado Cumbria!

Alan Dugdale's playing! (or someone called Dugdale. There's a Shaw too!)
  • Options
    This commentator is alright by CAFCTV standards.
  • Options
    how do I get commentary?
  • Options
    OK assume a two minute delay on everything i write, Hiya nadou...ok whats happening in the game, seems quite calm and measured so far, carlisle may be finding their feet against 'big' Charlton despite being the home team, Omazuzi adds to the attack, comes to nothing that time
  • Options
    Omo pass to mcleod in area, sam shot to carlisle player