Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kai Wayne

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Rooney. But, "Kai Wayne"? Really?

Comments

• Options
    pass the sickbag, mother!
  • Options
    No real suprise it has to be said.
  • Options
    Why the f*ck it is national news is beyond me.
  • Options
    congrats.

national news because he's our country's best player. far more interesting/relevant than so much other news (katie price/jordan whatever her name is)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Why the f*ck it is national news is beyond me.

Wonder how much they will get for the first picture rights!

What a f'ked up world we live in!!
  • Options
    kairooney already on twitter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Why the f*ck it is national news is beyond me.

Wonder how much they will get for the first picture rights!

What a f'ked up world we live in!!

Women at work said that no pictures will be released. Would be a refreshing change if true.
  • Options
    "Kai Wayne", jeez what sort of a chavvy name is that? More like the sound I made tonight dropping the saucepan in the kitchen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]congrats.

national news because he's our country's best player. far more interesting/relevant than so much other news (katie price/jordan whatever her name is)

and so why is that national news? Fair enough if people are but I cant see why anyone other than their family or friends would find any interest in it.

Agree with you about that "who katie did next" girl though!
  • Options
    It's probably something to do with the new Rooney game that their plugging everywhere at the moment. The offspring has arrived at just the right time. Cynical, moi?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it was a girl they were gonna call her Waynetta :-)
  • Options
    "Kai Wayne"? I suppose that make his dad "Wayne Kai" ;o)

They should've called him "Kanga"....
  • Options
    Don't be daft.

Kanga's a girl's name.
  • Options
    it's not Kai Wayne it is Kai Rooney or Kai Wayne Rooney just like i'm not Darrel Samuel i'm Darrel Samuel Gordon or Darrel Gordon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]kairooney already on twitter.

Pretty funny so far.

"That's the baby fed, winded and changed. Mummy says it's my turn next"
  • Options
    Congrats to them both, but why does anyone really give a flying one?
  • Options
    we dont....

"Time for a nap! Mummy says I'm tired out after a chavalanche of visitors. Maybe I'll try to do a trademark RooPoo later..."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]we dont....

"Time for a nap! Mummy says I'm tired out after a chavalanche of visitors. Maybe I'll try to do a trademark RooPoo later..."

and "practice throwing my dummy out the pram".
  • Options
    I look forward to the Coleen Rooney book on motherhood & childbirth, along with Anne Diamond, Myleen Klass and Gerri Halliwell, they are the only women in history to have had children, and we should all take note.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I look forward to the Coleen Rooney book on motherhood & childbirth, along with Anne Diamond, Myleen Klass and Gerri Halliwell, they are the only women in history to have had children, and we should all take note.

Be out in time for Christmas I expect!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's apparently turned down £1m for pictures because she doesn't want her kid to be in the limelight.
    Also rejected going private and had the kid in a 'normal' hospital.

And you can get 150-1 that Kai gets a full England cap.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]She's apparently turned down £1m for pictures because she doesn't want her kid to be in the limelight.

Fair enough if true re the photos.

The Women's Hospital in Liverpool where she gave birth is as good as you will get ('normal' or not). Mr Rooney is also known for being a bit tight. Wasn't it him and her used a 'two for one voucher' at a local Pizza Hut?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]She's apparently turned down £1m for pictures because she doesn't want her kid to be in the limelight.

Fair enough if true re the photos.

The Women's Hospital in Liverpool where she gave birth is as good as you will get ('normal' or not). Mr Rooney is also known for being a bit tight. Wasn't it him and her used a 'two for one voucher' at a local Pizza Hut?

Dont see the problem if they did use one, just because you have money does not mean you have to pay full price if they have offers etc, never understood that logic!

If I walked into the Lib club on a matchday with 1k in my pocket, should I refuse happy hours or reduced prices because I'm wedged up?
  • Options
    Totally agree with DA9. Good on Rooney in fact. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to waste it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Totally agree with DA9. Good on Rooney in fact. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to waste it.

or perhaps still paying back the wedge he owed Owen at the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Totally agree with DA9. Good on Rooney in fact. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to waste it.

Maybe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]

Maybe.

To be fair I am just showing my anti-(so called) celebs prejudices here. You have to blame the media and public consumption for most of this type of guff. Don't like Rooney (but again my anti-Manc prejudice) but respect him as a totally committed player who gives 100% for club and country.
  • Options
    was having the argument with my better half recently about Mrs Rooney's career pre her relationship with mega rich famous footballer....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]was having the argument with my better half recently about Mrs Rooney's career pre her relationship with mega rich famous footballer....

In fairness to her, they are childhood sweethearts and were seeing each other way before he made it big and she was still at school, so, she has hardly jumped on his bandwagon, she was there from the start.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]was having the argument with my better half recently about Mrs Rooney's career pre her relationship with mega rich famous footballer....

In fairness to her, they are childhood sweethearts and were seeing each other way before he made it big and she was still at school, so, she has hardly jumped on his bandwagon, she was there from the start.

The wanabee WAGS start early these days DA. Should see them at all the school under 15 matches sizing up the possibilities!