Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kai Wayne

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]was having the argument with my better half recently about Mrs Rooney's career pre her relationship with mega rich famous footballer....

In fairness to her, they are childhood sweethearts and were seeing each other way before he made it big and she was still at school, so, she has hardly jumped on his bandwagon, she was there from the start.

The wanabee WAGS start early these days DA. Should see them at all the school under 15 matches sizing up the possibilities!

LOL, your probably right, but not in her case me thinks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Totally agree with DA9. Good on Rooney in fact. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to waste it.

or perhaps still paying back the wedge he owed Owen at the time.

Maybe.

To be fair I am just showing my anti-(so called) celebs prejudices here. You have to blame the media and public consumption for most of this type of guff. Don't like Rooney (but again my anti-Manc prejudice) but respect him as a totally committed player who gives 100% for club and country.

Rooney is liverpudlian is he not?
  • Options
    I was more questioning her career - i.e. she's not self made, would be nothing if not married to him, but am I right?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I was more questioning her career - i.e. she's not self made, would be nothing if not married to him, but am I right?
    Probably
  • Options
    I was only putting the record straight to the Missus, I couldn't really give two hoots about any of them, but she's no Yoko ono, right chaps..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I was more questioning her career - i.e. she's not self made, would be nothing if not married to him, but am I right?
    No doubt in my mind she wouldn't, but you cant blame her for taking up opportunities afforded to her because of it, if she had jumped on the band wagon after meeting him once he had made it big, like some of the sla wags out there, different argument.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Totally agree with DA9. Good on Rooney in fact. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to waste it.

or perhaps still paying back the wedge he owed Owen at the time.

Maybe.

To be fair I am just showing my anti-(so called) celebs prejudices here. You have to blame the media and public consumption for most of this type of guff. Don't like Rooney (but again my anti-Manc prejudice) but respect him as a totally committed player who gives 100% for club and country.

Rooney is liverpudlian is he not?

Sorry, by Manc I mean that he plays for Manchester United and I dislike Manchester United!