Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next to "do a Charlton"..?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]has anyone who spent 5 seasons on the spin or more in the prem managed to get to division 3 as quickly as us??

Intersesting mate maybe start a new topic and we can all research maybe we could do some work after those of us who are at work :-)
    man city - 1990-1996 (7 seasons in top tier if you include before it was rebadged the prem), then spent two seasons in tier two (like us) before relegation to the third division in 1998.
    STATTO!!!!;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I just think West Hammight be facing serious problems if they go down. They're already in a huge financial mess and the cases they lost against Sheff Utd and Curbs must be crippling.

True but they are teflon as they have friends in high places.
    Care to expand? Because it seems they also have some enemies in high places!

It just seems to me that they have been found guilty of plenty over the last few years yet other Clubs receive more severe punishments. Bury got chucked out of the cup for playing an illegible player. West Ham did the same with Manny Onymyni (?spelling) and the authorities just said naughty boys don't do it again! Or words to that effect. There may also have been a token fine but nothing too onerous if so.

I thought I read that the Sheffield United payout had been reduced as well.

The punishment you refer to Len was all of what you said plus the game was re ordered to be played which they lost. They should have simply been kicked out
  • Options
    Reading, Middlesbro, Hull in that order. Then perm anyone from about 15.
  • Options
    Please be Sheff utd......I hate them ever since Mr Bean made that film.