Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

well Done Boris

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
a lady wlking home from work last night was attacked by a group of muugers with an iron bar(female gang) a cyclist stopped and chased them away, and then walked her home. It was Boris Johnson ! This lady works for a climate change lobby group and says she worked very hard for (the rat) Livingston but was glad it was Boris who showed up last night !

Probably knowing (the rat) Livingston would have checked everyones ethnicity , find the lady for geting in the way of the muggers, and then gave the muggers £ 100K project no results needed.

Mind you could have been worse-- might have been the numpty from MH Gov who suggested people shouldnt "have a go" but jump up and down to distract muggers !!

Comments

• Options
    "Oiks"
  • Options
    Is this the same Boris Johnston who once sought and obtained the address of a journalist who was latter attacked after writing something critical of his mate Darius Guppy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1167172/The-high-society-psycho-come-haunt-Boris-Johnson.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]a lady wlking home from work last night was attacked by a group of muugers with an iron bar(female gang) a cyclist stopped and chased them away, and then walked her home. It was Boris Johnson ! This lady works for a climate change lobby group and says she worked very hard for (the rat) Livingston but was glad it was Boris who showed up last night !

Probably knowing (the rat) Livingston would have checked everyones ethnicity , find the lady for geting in the way of the muggers, and then gave the muggers £ 100K project no results needed.

Mind you could have been worse-- might have been the numpty from MH Gov who suggested people shouldnt "have a go" but jump up and down to distract muggers !!

Like him or loath him there's rarely a dull moment with Boris about. Fair play to him for last night if true.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]a lady wlking home from work last night was attacked by a group of muugers with an iron bar(female gang) a cyclist stopped and chased them away, and then walked her home. It was Phil Brown! This lady works for a climate change lobby group and says she worked very hard for (the rat) Livingston but was glad it was Phil who showed up last night !

Blimey...It was only the other week that he saved someone jumping off the Humber Bridge
  • Options
    aye but how close he got to being mugged by some girls, now that would've made a story
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The lady said she voted for Ken! It must have been like the Batman and Robin scene from Only fools!
  • Options
    she's a friend of a friend.

completely true.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]a lady wlking home from work last night was attacked by a group of muugers with an iron bar(female gang) a cyclist stopped and chased them away, and then walked her home. It was Phil Brown! This lady works for a climate change lobby group and says she worked very hard for (the rat) Livingston but was glad it was Phil who showed up last night !

Blimey...It was only the other week that he saved someone jumping off the Humber Bridge

That was Hull City's accountant ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Is this the same Boris Johnston who once sought and obtained the address of a journalist who was latter attacked after writing something critical of his mate Darius Guppy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1167172/The-high-society-psycho-come-haunt-Boris-Johnson.html

and what's that got to do with it ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Is this the same Boris Johnston who once sought and obtained the address of a journalist who was latter attacked after writing something critical of his mate Darius Guppy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1167172/The-high-society-psycho-come-haunt-Boris-Johnson.html[/quote]

Or the same charmer who has been caught in not one but two adulterous liasions?

Yes, he's a real gentleman is Boris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder how long it will be before Dave gets out on his bike to do something similar?

Boris v Dave. Brewing up nicely :-)
  • Options
    yes lets do keep Brown/Blair/harperson/2jags/the theif jackie Smith/ and all the rest of the anti English scum .
  • Options
    i hope he doesn't let this story detract from the work he is doing as our mayor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]yes lets do keep Brown/Blair/harperson/2jags/the theif jackie Smith/ and all the rest of the anti English scum .

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Is this the same Boris Johnston who once sought and obtained the address of a journalist who was latter attacked after writing something critical of his mate Darius Guppy?

whats that got to do with the price of fish?
  • Options

I bet you're a perfect bloody Saint Ormiston.

Can't you just accept that Boris did a good deed without thinking of his own safety?
  • Options
    What worries me about him and Dave is they cycle in their suits, they must seriously hum by the time they got to work..
  • Options

Ah, guilt by association eh?

I knew that Maggie lived at No.10 Downing Street.

The rozzers still haven't couaght me for the Brighton bomb.
  • Options
    yes better if Boris had kids by several differant women --- employed ultra ultra right wingers for huge saleries and call em advisors, make sure one of them was an actual member of a terrorist group, get them mega hand outs when booted out, piss millions and millions of tax payers money up the wall (for no results), call anyone who challanges him a racist, insult jurnos with anti semetic rants, cry about the 7/7 bombing and then crawl to a fundermentalist group when he knows his geting the bullet from the voters-------------------------------------------ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hold on though Livingston had done all that.

It was the lady he helped ,a Livingston activist(in her own words) that released the details and went on TV.
  • Options
    Boris was an awful local MP, barely visited the place I lived, failed to answer letters, support local events.

Good on him for this though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]What worries me about him and Dave is they cycle in their suits, they must seriously hum by the time they got to work..[/quote]

Old news story, but I believe Dave still has a car following him with fresh clothes and briefcase
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4953922.stm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Boris was an awful local MP, barely visited the place I lived, failed to answer letters, support local events.

Good on him for this though

I never knew you were from Henley T.

Have you got a straw boater?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]What worries me about him and Dave is they cycle in their suits, they must seriously hum by the time they got to work..

Old news story, but I believe Dave still has a car following him with fresh clothes and briefcase
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4953922.stm

and towing a portable shower?

:D
  • Options
    how can anyone relate to a toff like boris johnson staggers me,the man is far removed from everything. total cock .
  • Options
    Well said Goonerhater.

Give me Boris everyday before that Anti- English t--t RED ken.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

whats that got to do with the price of fish?

Yes BFR, you won't get on the Tory 'A' list for selection as an MP otherwise :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how can anyone relate to a toff like boris johnson staggers me,the man is far removed from everything. total cock .

With you there nolly. Even funnier thing is, now Dave has shafted them on a Lisbon referendum many of the Tories want him as leader :-)
  • Options
    Easy to relate to that Boris, a fellow just like me, no way did he have a leg up educationally, and look at the improvements he has made to London life despite not owning a car, and not living in Henley....quite a laugh, unlike Ken who is/was too boring actually doing things like the Oyster card, or the Thames Barrier and such like.....stick with Boris I say if you want ALL kids to go to Eton.
  • Options
    What Seth says

And there is me thinking only people in Barnsley and Sunderland voted labour these days...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]

With you there nolly. Even funnier thing is, now Dave has shafted them on a Lisbon referendum many of the Tories want him as leader :-)

I think you'll find that it's Labour not "Dave" who have shafted everyone on the Lisbon referendum/treaty.

Just to get back on thread. Why is it that somebody can't do a good deed without small-minded people giving them shit rather than congratulating them for what they have done.

How many on here would have stopped and intervened?