Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

well Done Boris

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeez the bloke does a good thing and people still slag him
  • Options
    This was a post about someone doing a a good deed chasing kids away from a woman being threatened and then turns really personal and then political.
  • Options
    I suspect that had the OP ended with details of Boris's heroism and not turned into a slightly mental party political broadcast, the thread might have been different.

Good on him, anyway, his experience of chasing girls came in handy :0)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]This was a post about someone doing a a good deed chasing kids away from a woman being threatened and then turns really personal and then political.

It could have been (well done Boris BTW) but the very first post congratulating him then went on to have a go at someone who wasn't in any way involved but who was Boris predecessor.

Too much politics on this site. Why not stick to what it was intended to be about

Music and obituaries : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Easy to relate to that Boris, a fellow just like me, no way did he have a leg up educationally, and look at the improvements he has made to London life despite not owning a car, and not living in Henley....quite a laugh, unlike Ken who is/was too boring actually doing things like the Oyster card, or the Thames Barrier and such like.....stick with Boris I say if you want ALL kids to go to Eton.

And don't forget Boris was going to put an end to Knife crime in London (major pledge). Oh surprise, surprise he hasn't even got close! About as likely as Cameron's vote on the Lisbon treaty.

Still he is getting the bendy bus issue sorted. And making sure we aren't too tough on his City banking mates.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I suspect that had the OP ended with details of Boris's heroism and not turned into a slightly mental party political broadcast, the thread might have been different.

Good on him, anyway, his experience of chasing girls came in handy :0)

Spot on.

Have to say I am getting fed up with Goonerhaters daily rants.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Chaz. perhaps you should read some of your own messages before slagging off others.

Just so you don't think this is a conspiricy I don't know Goonerhater so I'm not defending him. He probably doesn't need me to defend him anyway.
  • Options
    Good on the bloke. It doesn't matter these days whether it was a gang of blokes or girls. A knife in the chest can still kill no matter who the perpetrator is.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Chaz. perhaps you should read some of your own messages before slagging off others.

Just so you don't think this is a conspiricy I don't know Goonerhater so I'm not defending him.

Point taken but my posts are mainly in response to what has been posted initially.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]This was a post about someone doing a a good deed chasing kids away from a woman being threatened and then turns really personal and then political.

It could have been (well done Boris BTW) but the very first post congratulating him then went on to have a go at someone who wasn't in any way involved but who was Boris predecessor.

i thought curb_it was talking about the first post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how can anyone relate to a toff like boris johnson staggers me,the man is far removed from everything. total cock .

Just like those well known toffs Mark Fisher (Eton and Trinity, Cambridge) for the Labour Party and John Sinclair (3rd Viscount Thurso - Eton) of the Lib Dems eh?

What do they know about real people?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Boris was an awful local MP, barely visited the place I lived, failed to answer letters, support local events.

Good on him for this though[/quote]

I never knew you were from Henley T.

Have you got a straw boater?[/quote]

I used to live in Wheatley (the bit of his constituency he forgot about!)

I now live in Coventry so not a straw boater in sight!!!
  • Options
    It was a funny story that most of us read in the papers yesterday which certainly brought a smile to my face and im sure it did to many others.

its a shame the original post (you'd never get me writing OP) had a political rant at the end... i didnt even notice it as i tend to skip most of gooners rants.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

i thought curb_it was talking about the first post.

If so apologies to Curb it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]Boris was an awful local MP, barely visited the place I lived, failed to answer letters, support local events.

Good on him for this though

I never knew you were from Henley T.

Have you got a straw boater?

I used to live in Wheatley (the bit of his constituency he forgot about!)

I now live in Coventry so not a straw boater in sight!!!

And there was me thinking Coventry always sung the Eton Boating song!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]It was a funny story that most of us read in the papers yesterday which certainly brought a smile to my face and im sure it did to many others.

its a shame the original post (you'd never get me writing OP) had a political rant at the end... i didnt even notice it as i tend to skip most of gooners rants.

Sorry, misread you response earlier. Agree with above.

Heard the woman who was attacked on the radio and she was funny. Thanked Boris and said he should spend more time on his bike and let Ken run London but that she had been trying to talk to Boris for ages about some film festival and this had given her the chance. All said with a smile in her voice.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    .too quick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All said with a smile in her voice.

Now that I'd like to see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]All said with a smile in her voice.

Now that I'd like to see.

All you have to do is close your eyes.
  • Options
    I wonder if he might actually do something about the gang/thug problem, not that anyone else has had much success.
  • Sponsored links: