Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Poor Danny Dyer

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Had his motors nicked!

Comments

edited November 2009
    hahahahahahaha couldnt happen to a nicer person :-)
  • farking hell ... you orrible lot
  • hahaha sorry ooh ahh. Will behave myself next time :-) (god i love this forum)
  • laughing at others misfortune is not a good thing ;-)
  • How is that funny?

I hope you never have the misfortune to have a car stolen.
  • Ok oohaah i am sorry but some poeple just deserve it and walk into it danny dyer being one :-)
  • Don't worry, it's been found...
    21_20_5---Burnt-out-car_web.jpg
    edited November 2009
    Lauged out load at work when you posted that Redzed have now gotta explain to about 18 peole why :-)
  • never seen the problem with dyer,can be a decent actor.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]never seen the problem with dyer,can be a decent actor.

The real football Factories is what turned me mate dont like him atall hes all image cant stand people like that. However on the other side of the coin hes prob ok in real life and some of his films are good.
  • Sponsored links:

• i like his filsms but watched that doghouse the other day. Its the worst film in the world ever!
  • Yeah, he's probably a decent bloke in real life...

Just acts like a fanny...
  • Exactaly Redzed im sure hes fine to talk to and have apint with just his image is that of a total w***er.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Had his motors nicked!

Well we can at least rule out a certain Wigan striker
  • edited February 2010
    He's actually a bigger faking bellend than I'd suspected, which is amazing

Love the fact that he discusses Patrick Moore in the same terms as he does the nawty lads in the real football factories.

"Space, and that... I don't want to just come at 'im with UFO UFO... he might frow me ahrt of 'is arse"
  • I like most his films, Doghouse excluded. great actor, yes he acts hard and probably is furthest from it but wouldn't you if thats how you were portrayed?

Football Factory is quality, thats probably why i am a Danny D fan
  • A great actor, really?

Probably the most one dimensional actor ive seen.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dire
    "I fort they was wizards"
  • Best part, when he can't get out the door cos of the walk!! Gold, comedy gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm releasing a film of his tonight - he's alright - as much as he's a bit stereotypical he sells SHIT LOADS of DVDs ..... I'll pass on your best wishes at the Leicester Square charity premiere tonight! ;-)
  • While up a hill with a geek and a tape recorder and CB, attempting to communicate with aliens:

"Vis could be genius, or a complete load of bollocks, ya nevva know."

I do, Danny. I do.

"We've got a young cockney, oo wants ta believe"

He's going to end up getting bummed.
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm releasing a film of his tonight - he's alright - as much as he's a bit stereotypical he sells SHIT LOADS of DVDs ..... I'll pass on your best wishes at the Leicester Square charity premiere tonight! ;-)
    That's me fakked!
  • Not surprising, like most actors, he's only about 5'9" and I reckon he'd run a mile if any real twubble came his way ...!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Not surprising, like most actors, he's only about 5'9" and I reckon he'd run a mile if any real twubble came his way ...!

The funniest thing ive ever seen of him was on real football factories when he went to Croatia. Think it was Zagreb. He was sitting in a cafe with a few nutters and they started singing that their mate was gonna take our Danny and rape him up the bum in a cemetry. His face was priceless.
  • I've not met him but he seems decent enough - clearly not a hard man but as he's played those roles now he has to try and live up to it I guess.
  • Did he ever get his motors back?
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I like most his films, Doghouse excluded. great actor, yes he acts hard and probably is furthest from it but wouldn't you if thats how you were portrayed?

Football Factory is quality, thats probably why i am a Danny D fan
    Why am I not surprised you posted this?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]few nutters and they started singing that their mate was gonna take our Danny and rape him up the bum in a cemetry. His face was priceless.
    Funniest thing was the big bear of a man with a beard who was a local legend for bumming a rival, dancing around as they sang their song about him.

PWOPPA NAWTY
  • [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]few nutters and they started singing that their mate was gonna take our Danny and rape him up the bum in a cemetry. His face was priceless.
    Funniest thing was the big bear of a man with a beard who was a local legend for bumming a rival, dancing around as they sang their song about him.

PWOPPA NAWTY

Yeah thats the clip. Dyer shot off like a thirty bob rocket!