Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Danny Dyer

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm releasing a film of his tonight - he's alright - as much as he's a bit stereotypical he sells SHIT LOADS of DVDs ..... I'll pass on your best wishes at the Leicester Square charity premiere tonight! ;-)
    Fuck me, another "celebrity" you know.
    How you could want to brag about spending an evening with that prick, shows how shallow you must be.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]Did he ever get his motors back?

Know they found his wife's one undamaged.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]

If she's as thick as him the stupid cow probably just forgot where she parked it...,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]

Cheers. No sign of Danny's then.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm releasing a film of his tonight - he's alright - as much as he's a bit stereotypical he sells SHIT LOADS of DVDs ..... I'll pass on your best wishes at the Leicester Square charity premiere tonight! ;-)[/quote]
    Fuck me, another "celebrity" you know.
    How you could want to brag about spending an evening with that prick, shows how shallow you must be.[/quote]

No - he SELLS SHIT LOADS OF DVDS - that's all I'm interested in. And it was a CHARITY Premiere, raising money for The Big Issue. I hope to make money and we made money for charity. The after party (not organised by me) was full of wannabees and hangers on - I left and went to the pub round the corner, 'cause it's not my scene.

Make you feel happier mate?!

'kin hell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I like most his films, Doghouse excluded. great actor, yes he acts hard and probably is furthest from it but wouldn't you if thats how you were portrayed?

Football Factory is quality, thats probably why i am a Danny D fan
    Why am I not surprised you posted this?

Dunno enlighten me? great actor is bit of exaggeration though but to me i like him
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I always thought he was a tit because of the Real Football Factory show he does on Sky but having interviewed him I've got to admit I did actually end up quite liking Mr Dyer. Quite witty I thought.