Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ho ho ho xmas do's and Lifers

2»

Comments

• Options
    mine tonight. Private room in a new city restaurant. Fine wine an dining.... Very me!
  • Options
    Freebie is it ?
  • Options
    of course... what firm makes you pay for your own xmas dinner?
  • Options
    Our one does .

Where you going ?
  • Options
    Curb-it when i worked for ExxonMobil worlds bigest oil company and hold the record many times over for smashing the worlds 6 monthly profit details-- we had to "contribute" £15 to our xmas do.
  • Options
    Well we have had a good year this year surprisingly. But its not very exciting, theres only 5 of us in our office plus our partners tho my partner never goes. Its a new restaurant on Cornhill.
  • Options
    Oh yeah greens
  • Options
    is it nice?
  • Options
    Only been in there for a drink but the grub is meant to be pretty good .

Please behave in there
  • Options
    Not going to ours, listening to speaches by some stuck up crinkly old hag is not my idea of fun. It is on a Friday afternoon. I am going to stock the office fridge with cider and man the phones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]of course... what firm makes you pay for your own xmas dinner?

Mine! £180 per couple. The employee is free, you only pay for your partner. One of my mates phoned the hotel to book a room to find the price of the room and a meal added up to 90 quid (less any discount they might get for a block booking) It no longer happens after the mass boycott.
  • Options
    Friday 11th, Home House, Portman Square.
  • Options
    Curb_ it says

"mine tonight. Private room in a new city restaurant. Fine wine an dining.... Very me!"

Sorry this can't possibly count it's only November :-)
  • Options
    Being newly self employed this year i have a feeling the christmas do could be rather lonesome :-S
  • Options
    I know but i go away next friday for two weeks so only chance to do it tonight really... as they cant have it without their leader! Plus I work for Americans so they can celebrate thanksgiving. now i've just got to persuade my boss we prefer quantity (oo er) as opposed to quality... as lost on me!
  • Options
    Ours is at the Hythe Imperial.

Only Steve D & Curb it will probably know it.
  • Options
    Monday 7th, Piu Allegro Restaurant Frankfurt ... great Italian
  • Options

Holmesdale.net xmas party going with a bang...
  • Options
    I'm sure I spotted someone wearing a sweater like that at the last CL golf day. ;)
  • Options
    Nah I hate works do's and the thought of spending time with people who I am paid to tolerate for no extra money and in my own time is abhorrent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon hotel!
  • Options
    work xmas do tonight, already feels like I need a liver transplant after the weekend......getting home could be fun !!!