Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Positive news

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Obviously not Charlton related, but I have only 6 more days in RBS employment, horah !!!oh happy days....

Comments

• Options
    Positive News? You must have the wrong forum mate! ;)
  • Options
    my contracts up on December the 15th bunter.......what a bunch of arrogant know nothing scottish wankers they are !
  • Options
    I've brought a flat and should move in next month, woohoo!
  • Options
    its getting closer to home time! woooo!
  • Options
    Curbs is back in management tonight on ITV4 (I think?)....OoohAhh can get all misty eyed..;o)
  • Options
    Going out for a meal tonight and not driving :-)
  • Options
    Charlton will not be on national television again for at least another 20 years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bunter[/cite]Obviously not Charlton related, but I have only 6 more days in RBS employment, horah !!!oh happy days....

Where you based Bunter?
  • Options
    we don't support Durham City - Played 17, Won 0, Drawn 0, Lost 17, For 10, Against 88.
  • Options
    I've brought a house and should move in next month & my baby girl sleeps from 6pm til 7.30am! Blisssss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I've brought a house and should move in next month & my baby girl sleeps from 6pm til 7.30am! Blisssss.

Were you the guy who was asking about moving to Thamesmead ?

If so where are you moving to?
  • Options
    im gonna miss the match on saturday coz im going on hols for two weeks in the sun!
  • Options
    No not me covered end, I live in Bournemouth.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kakaka[/cite]im gonna miss the match on saturday coz im going on hols for two weeks in the sun![/quote]

It's hard to tell which is the best bit for you. ;)
  • Options
    We've got a new secretary with big tits
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]We've got a new secretary with big tits

any pictures ?? a sly one from your phone , don't forget to silence the camera noise!
  • Options
    3 weeks today im going to sri lanka... yes!!!!
  • Options
    My little boy is down for a visit this weekend :)
  • Options
    It's finally stopped bloody raining ........!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]We've got a new secretary with big tits

Ha ha the best bit of news so far!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm going to barbados tomorrow ......... but the forecast is s***
  • Options
    I start learning to drive a big truck tomorrow as part of my career change process.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm going to barbados tomorrow ......... but the forecast is s***

Aren't you going to Yeovil away next week, OohAah ....?

;o)
  • Options
    i had a choice and flipped the coin and unfortunately it was heads for barbados ;-(
  • Options
    Shucks! Bad luck, Ooh Aah ......

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]3 weeks today im going to sri lanka... yes!!!!

Been before? I was there when the Cricket world cup was on and Sri lanka beats the Aussies. The guide and i stayed up getting slaughtered and had to wander around a botanical garden in the searing heat the next day.

it's a beautiful country and Sigiria(sp?) is well worth a visit. Also the Elephant orphanage. Randy buggers Elephants.
  • Options
    You have shagged an elephant!!!! or YOU HAVE BEEN SHAGGED BY AN ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I knew i should have worded that better. What i mean to say is all Elephants ever seem to do is try to shag other Elephants young or old. Big or small. They don't seem to mind as long as they get some!
  • Options
    the missus is not, repeat NOT pregnant! Woo Hoo!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i had a choice and flipped the coin and unfortunately it was heads for barbados ;-(

Where you staying OohAah ?
    went on honeymoon there in June/July